Their journey 💗 #Armineil

The two girls life change mini and Arya's life change. The small 5 years was all alone and was trying to stay strong.

Mini who left her mother and hanuman uncle 5 years back and went to Australia came back and got a heart acing news. When she was going back a little girl held her hand and mini decided not to think about herself and will stay for her sister Arya. All present were sad for mini coz years back also she lived her life for mother and now also again mini was on same route she not once thought about herself and was ready to live for Arya. They were happy for Arya that she will not feel lonely there is someone her's to Handel her but mini she is all alone.

Mini got to know about her mother's restaurant which was in bad condition and was running in loss. Mini decided to make her mother's dream stand at high again and she started searching for a good chef.

And that's when she met Neil. The person who handled not only restaurant but both sisters also. Neil was in search of house so he started leaving at rent with two sisters. Slowly slowly both mini and Neil became support and strength of each other. Eventually they fall in love with each other. A pure love 💖.

They celebrated festivals together there most fav place to talk their heart out balcony. they  started opening with each other. But Before they can confess each other Neil's past came in between. Mini get to know about Neil's wife and daughter. She eventually relate her life and Neil's life together. When Neil thought mini will understand him. She started avoiding him. Neil decided to leave patiala babes. Mini heart broke listening this. She wants him to stop right there and hug him tight but she couldn't. At that night when Neil came to pack his bags he saw mini was already present there. Neil avoid her and started keeping his things. Mini held his arm and asked him to tell his side of story. Neil settled down and started telling his story how he met his wife about her daughter how his wife cheated her. He never cried but today telling this all his state was becoming worst. Mini thought that she never know the person who was always stay as there backbone as there strength is this much broken. She just went to him and hugged him to clam him down she rubbed his arm to calm him down. They talked and spended time with each other. Neil holding her protectively and mini's head on his chest listening his heartbeat.

That night mini decided she will give him justice he has all the rights. Mini herself started finding proofs against isha without informing anyone not Neil also. The most shocking news she ever found was that keya Neil's daughter was not his daughter. At first she was somewhere happy to know but then Neil's face came in front of her that how happily he was describing her daughter and love for his daughter.

At last mini submitted all the proofs to courts and then told to Neil. For some days he was really angry and was not talking also with her that how can she risk her life for him. At last mini made him understood that she wants to help him. And after getting to know that keya was not his daughter he was literally broken but for mini who supported him this much he mend himself back. He also get divorced.

After some months Neil proposed mini with the help of Arya. Arya asked the most beautiful question to her.

Would you now will become heroine of my hero ?

Mini was first confused then she got a idea.  Before she could answer Neil cane there with a rose and a letter which he wrote.

Mini opened it with trembling hands. She read it and was in tears of happiness. Neil wiped her tears and said. Would you like to become my better half and will bend this broken men ?   

Mini just hugged him and said u are not broken Neil u are the strongest person I have ever seen.

Neil also has tears in his eyes. He carres her lightly and pecked her hair.

But u didn't gave answer of my question? Arya asked.

Mini and Neil looked towards each other with a smile  then at Arya.

I am already your heroine. Mini said.

They both hugged Arya and decided to fulfill Arya's third wish.

And they happily get married.

❤️

So here is the end of this short story.  I hope u liked it.

There is some changes coz I have written myself.