A mistake & Life changed ! ♥️

Anyone ever thought what if mini and neil meet each other before 5 years after mini's birthday (season-1 episode-231).

I was literally crying in that episode seeing mini's condition. Her mother the only strength and trusted person forgot her birthday.

I have written this with little bit changes.

So let's start

In morning when mini woke she thought that her mother will wish her but her mother has forgot her birthday. That broke mini but she composed herself and went to give exam.

That when she decided she don't want to get more hurt. So she will go to Australia.

She, mickey and naambei only know that she was going to Australia.

Next day after her birthday in early morning she went to airport without telling anyone.

After hours of long and tiring flight she landed in Australia.

Mickey has already sat up all things for her like a pent house, a safe cafe job and a addmission in college.

After resting for a day she started her college and part-time job in cafe.

And on otherside in india.

All got to know about mini being in Australia by a letter which mini left informing only that she is leaving to Australia.

All realised that they have hurted mini unintentionally very much.

Babita mini's mother was very much guilty for hurting her own daughter and also for not remembering her birthday.

She will never forgive herself for the mistake she has done. All tried many calls and messages to mini but mini never answered any of them.

In Australia.

It has been 4 months that she came.

On random day.

Mini was working like serving and taking order of coustomer.

Infront of cafe there came a most rich, handsome and eligible bachelor of area. 

All were looking towards the gate how come the richest on the small cafe. 

Mini also show him and remembered that in her college also many girl drool over him. But mini never paid any attention as her main intention or motive was to study and get a good job.

As the boy took the seat all his guards and many person or we can say all were around him only mini and some other boys were working in kitchen.

The person is none other then 'Neil Oberoi'.

Neil's main intension was mini only. He has obeserved mini from past 2 months. He found mini a lil different as all girls were use to droll over him but he saw the girl mini never paid any attention to not only him but no one in the college.

One day he also saw that when one boy was about touch her. Neil was going only to save her but what made him shock was she herself kicked and gave punches to that guy and warned her. Her words clearly remembered him.

Mini -  'never try to touch me or any other girl. Not every girl is scared of you. Remember I am karate black belt. Dare you touch me'

This sentence of Neil made fall for her more and proud of her more.

Neil always saw her in library or in her class also in books only. Hence Neil got to know that the girl he fall for is introvert and less talkative.