MINEIL SS - YAARA

Hey guys !!! I thought why not to write a short story on ashnoor's song but in menieil version 😁

So let's start -------->

A balcony is there in hilly area where one man was standing with his two guards he was looking outside the big balcony more looking like a terrace.

The view infront of balcony was all natural there was a hill, birds were chirping , the smell of fresh plants and flowers were comming.

But the men standing was not at all affected by it he was busy own his work.

The man was none another then neil Oberoi the don of mafias. He was very protective or we can say extra possessive about her loved ones and especially for one person that was one time and forever his beloved girlfriend mini.

He moved downstairs and moved in his black car. The guards were about to come but he stopped them and went by himself.

He was moving his car in tears remembering his mini.

Flashback.

Mini's dad was also a mafia. Mini's dad forcefully made mini to be girlfriend of Neil as he wants be business partner with neil. Neil was  against it but after seeing mini he couldn't say no to her dad eventually he really fell for her in truly all senses.
Mini was first uncomfortable but with days passes she also fell for him. Mini wants to tell world about there relationship but Neil was against it as he was possessive about her from there enemies.

They were living there peacefull life when a deathfull day came for mini. Her father and she was attacked brutally by enemie mafias. Her father dead in that attack and mini was highly injured.

When this all happened neil was out of country for some work. As soon as he got the news that his mini is badly injured and mini's dad is dead he instantly came back.

From that day he was more or we can say over possessive about mini. After mini's dad was dead mini can't leave alone in her house. So neil insisted to leave with him. She was first not ready without there marriage living with him but afterwards she agreed to leave with him in his home.

As mini was staying with him he has already doubled his security for her.

She was happy with him. But after some months all thinks changed.

She was not allowed to go out of the home. She knows about his extra possessive nature but she felt like she is suffocating in this house. Now she is all alone in this house. Neil has changed a lot. Now he is not talking to her like before. He is being always busy in his work. She know he took care of her. But now she is alone no one is there to share her pain. She was just staying in four wall house.

She was crying but her voice was not reaching to Neil's ear.

Every time whenever she tries to talk he always ignores her. 

Whenever he is in home or sitting with her then also he is busy in his laptop or phone. She wants to cry but can't sometimes she moves to kitchen and cry bitterly.

One day when he was moving outside wearing his coat taking on phone. He doesn't know that mini is sitting on nearby coach reading book and listening his talks on phone.

By mistake neil spoke the address of bar where his party was going to held with all other mafias.

Mini decided to confront him today coz she can't tolerate now anymore this kind of his behaviour with her.

So after Neil left mini also silently without noticing of guards went behind him.

Mini saw at bar entrance and decided to go in.

she moved inside and saw each and every corner. At one place mini found Neil sitting and talking. She moved towards him.

As soon as neil saw mini coming towards him. He stood up and move forward. Mini also stopped seeing him coming.

Neil came ang grabbed her angrily  and said. 

Neil(souted angrily)- I told you not to step outside of the home. How you came here don't you know my enemies can attack at us anytime. I told you but not u don't want to listen me. Now come I will told my guard to drop u back at home.

He was moving holding her hand. But she stood there which raise his anger more.

Neil was about to speak but mini showed her palm to stop and started speaking.

Mini - I know you love me but plz answer my questions first and just listen to me. (Teary eyes) 

Why can't you spend time some with me like before ??
Nowadays you are that much busy in your work that you can't see me ??
Why can't you see pain in my eyes like before ??

You know why I always hate my father coz of him my mother died when I was 13 year old small girl. She use to wait for my father till late night but he not came. She also wants to share her pain with my father. But he never had time for us. He has given all what we wants but we wants his love, his care that he never given us. My mother dided coz of lonliness. She never get the love which she wants. She never spoke anything to my father. And today what are you doing ? Same like my father did to my mother. (She wiped her tears). I told you all today coz I don't want to be like my mother coward. I don't want to die in loneliness understood you ??
(She souted) 

Neil was shocked to see mini like this. And he always hate tears in her eyes and he was already in guilt to bring tesrs in her eyes coz of his deeds. 

He was about to answer but what he saw and hear next make him shock.

Mini was shot in front of him by one of his enemy. Mini shouted in pain and before she can completely fall on ground neil held her and sat on ground. Mini was breathing heavily. He saw mini's blood in his hand. He was panicked. Before he can took her to hospital she took her last breath  infront of him. He was crying mercilessly holding and hugging her.
He was blaming himself for mini's death.

Flashback ends.

Neil stopped his car in front of graveyard.

He went inside with buckeye of mini's favorite flowers.

He sat down infront of her grave he put flowers on grave and cried again mercilessly.

After mini has left her he decided that he will never marry in his life. His soul and love was for only one girl that is mini.

Neil (in mind)- I will never marry or give your place to anyone. If not in this birth then in next birth we may be destined together. I will wait for you my love.

Conclusion - when people are alive they don't have value but when they are not around us we can get to know there true value.

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨

Hey guys how is the SS in mineil version ??

I suddenly got that why can't I pen it down ashnoor's song in meneil version. So with this thought I written it.

The song is in the box if you have not listen it.

Ignore mistake and enjoy 😊 it.

Do vote,comment and share ✨🙏