"Were you thinking about something?" Yumehara asked Teruhashi.

"No? Nothing! Were you?" she replied, now raising her hands defensively, Yumehara also gave the same expression, they then both looked towards Keiko "What about you? Were you thinking of something?" Teruhashi asked.

Keiko gave them a confused look "Uh, no?" she replied, the three then sipped their drinks again until Yumehara spoke up.

"Is there anybody you two have a crush on?" she asked suddenly, Teruhashi spat out her drink and her hair went wild while Keiko only glanced up and gave the girl a concerned look.

"No, not anyone in particular." Keiko replied, the two then noticed that based on Teruhashi's reaction, she liked someone.

"There is!" Yumehara shouted out in delight.

"No, there isn't!" Teruhashi replied defensively "It was so out of the blue that I was just surprised."

"But Mochizuki reacted calmly? But I guess it makes sense. You don't look like the type to worry about romance." Yumehara stated.

Teruhashi dabbed her mouth with a napkin before smiling "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Surprisingly Yumehara didn't panic of get defensive, her cheeks went red and she looked away "Well, I do." 

Keiko gave her a glance, she knew that Yumehara and her previous boyfriend broke up because of his personality and she knew that the only person the girl liked was previously Saiki 'It better not be Saiki again, I thought I told her to move on so her heart wouldn't get broken'

"Oh, who?" Teruhashi inquired.

"It's a secret." Yumehara replied.

"Is it someone in our class?"

"Yes." Teruhashi made a strange noise after hearing that reply and seemed desperate to know.

"Teruhashi, she might not be comfortable with saying." Keiko told her.

The blue haired girl was sipping on her drink until she heard the girl next to her mutter the words "Saiki..." she spat out her drink once again demanding what she just said, "I broke up with someone recently, and..."

Teruhashi gave a forced laugh "Oh, I misheard!"

"He's someone I had a crush on before I started dating my ex." Yumehara said then glanced at Keiko "Mochizuki, should know. She helped me with it before..." Keiko sighed 'She'll get her heart hurt again'

"So, there actually is someone I've been thinking about." Teruhashi pointed out, this time Keiko gave her a surprised look while Yumehara spat out her drink this time.

Yumehera's eyes shone like stars and she leaped towards the girls face in excitement "No way! Who? A classmate? Our school? Is he French?"

"Yumehara calm down, she can't answer you if your smothering her." Keiko said, pushing her away from the girl.

Yumehara calmed down and looked at Teruhashi "I wonder who it is? There are lots of boys around you, so it's hard to guess."

"What? That's not true. The last time I hung out with boys was with Keiko on New Year's Day when we went to Saiki's place with Hairo and others." she told as Yumehara once again spat out her drink.

"Oh, I see." both of the girls then questioned about Saiki and if they both had a crush on Saiki but tried to act calm about it.

Little did they know that in the booth next to them sat Saiki, Kaidou and Nendou. Saiki needed to stop whatever was going to happen so he didn't have two annoying girls following him around.

As the three girls drank something flung over the other booth and landed on their table "Sorry, I dropped something." I recognizable voice could be heard.

"Nendou, is that you?" Keiko asked.

"Wow greeny and Teruhashi!" the three girls then looked up from the booth and saw that Saiki and Kaidou were sitting there with him. The two girls who had a crush on Saiki's eyes widened as they realized he was there this whole time, they then looked at each other to see that they were blushing and they were now sure that they both liked Saiki.

Saiki then used his powers to knock Kaidou into Yumehara "Oh, sorry!" he cried out, Yumehara's cheeks were redder than before now making Teruhashi believe she liked the boy.

Saiki then dragged Nendou to bump into Teruhashi and now her cheeks were more red making Yumehara think that Teruhashi's crush was Nendou.

But where's Mochizuki? Saiki then felt someone knock into his shoulder "Oh, Saiki I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock into you." Saiki's eyes widened and he turned to see that Keiko was standing behind him, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

Teruhashi and Yumehara saw that the girl was blushing when she stood near Saiki 'Wait her cheeks are red' they both thought 'does that mean... Mochizuki likes Saiki!' they both watched in horror as Keiko smiled timidly at Saiki.

Good grief. I think I've just made things worse.