Chapter 9

2 years later:

Joong's pov:

I breathed deeply as I basked in the early morning sunshine.

A contented smile was crafted on my face as I enjoyed the warmth.

I looked around while leaning on the railing of the balcony.

It was a peaceful neighbourhood.

Not a lot of noise or traffic.

And the neighbours are all very nice people.

I raised my hand towards the sky.

My smile widened as the ring on my ring finger glistened in the sunlight.

Bee, Tae, and I got married 3 months ago.

It was a small ceremony. We didn't invite many people.

Just close friends and some people from the neighbourhood we had befriended.

But it was beautiful and memorable.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"Good morning," Bee muttered sleepily as he propped his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled and held his hands which were intertwined on my stomach. "Good morning Bee."

"It's Saturday so you don't have any classes. You should sleep more." I said as he yawned.

"Then you shouldn't have gotten out of bed." He pouted.

I chuckled. "Sorry. Come on let's get back into bed."

We went into the bedroom and got onto the bed beside Tae who was still sleeping soundly.

I wrapped my arm around Bee as I snuggled close to him and he snuggled close to Tae.

He sighed satisfied after he was in a comfortable position.

Tae also automatically wrapped his arm around him without waking up.

I watched as Bee drifted off to sleep.

I observed their faces as they slept.

No matter how many times I see their faces, I can't help but admire their beautiful features.

They look gorgeous.

And I feel so lucky to have them both as my husbands.

My thoughts wandered to the last 2 years.

After I remembered everything, I told them what had happened to me.

Bee's aunt and uncle had hired men to kidnap me and bring me to an abandoned building.

They beat me up and tortured me for a whole week before bringing me to a hospital all the way in Chiang Mai.

I was in a coma for 5 days due to all the injuries.

And Luke was a guy who had often come to the café where I worked.

He would always flirt with me.

But I never thought he was obsessed with me to the point where he helped my aunt and uncle get me away from Bee and Tae.

They had been looking for a way to make me disappear and just so happened to notice Luke.

But they knew I wouldn't corporate if I had my memories.

So they drugged me continuously and beat me up to the point where I couldn't remember my own name even.

And then Luke kept giving me medicine every night saying they were sleeping pills. They were in fact pills that would prevent me from recovering my memories even if I tried.