Chapter 7

Beam's pov:

I stared at Joong as he slept.

He was in our embrace curled into a ball.

There were tear trails on his cheeks and his eyes were swollen from crying for the past 2 hours.

"So that bastard has been emotionally manipulating him for the last 3 years." Tae growled.

I gritted my teeth and nodded.

Now thanks to that bastard, we need to start from scratch.

The idea of a healthy relationship has been completely messsed up in Joong's mind.

Now his idea of a healthy relationship is a controlling, toxic, one sided one in which he has to do whatever his partner says. Whether it be something he likes or not. If not, he gets punished.

I tightened my arms around him.

Tae also moved closer to him and hugged him tighter.

"We'll have to teach him everything from the beginning and erase that disgusting image of a so-called healthy relationship which that bastard has embedded in his head." I said.

"Yeah." Tae nodded.

Joong's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times trying to clear my vision.

When I finally managed to open them properly I realized p'Tae was sitting beside me leaning on the headboard playing with his phone.

I slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"You're awake." P'Tae straightened up.

I hummed softly and climbed onto his lap nuzzling into his chest.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"How do you feel?" He brushed back my bangs.

"Tired..." I muttered.

He nodded.

"But my chest feels a lot lighter... The heaviness is not there anymore..." I looked up at him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad. Letting everything out without holding them in can make you feel a lot better."

I nodded.

"It's 10 am. Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded again.

"You can go get freshened up. Beam is already making breakfast downstairs." He patted my head.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got cleaned up before coming out of the bathroom.

There was a fresh pair of clothes on the bed when I came out.

I smiled and went up to the bed taking them.

They smelled like p'Beam.

These must be his clothes.

I couldn't help the soft purr that escaped my lips as I nuzzled my nose in the sweater.

Both of their scents smell really good and are so soothing to me.

I can't have enough of them.

I put the sweatshirt on along with the shorts before going out of the room and downstairs.

I could smell the delicious aroma of bacon and eggs as I got closer to the kitchen.

I smiled widely and quickened my steps.