Chapter One

He sat spellbound at the caramel coloured wall, completely still; like a fly stuck in a glossy web. Only this time the web was one woven by poppies, strained out and heated until it became the deadly fly trap. The spider, a five foot ten inch tall white man with black and white hair and a gnarly grin about him, his teeth stained and beaten by all of his own creations he would consume. His brown eyes would gaze over to the six foot four, pink and black colour haired fly, giving a kind grin he would crackle out a laugh. "Peep I told you that you would enjoy your time" the spider known as ghostmane would hiss out, talking as if he was drunk although there were no drinks held in the man's liver. Peep, known in this story as the fly would finally look away from the warm wall to the spider and pull a kind, lighthearted, genuine smile onto his soft lips "I don't think fuck you would be approprate or just rude." He laughed sincerely causing his body to tense and flush over, the gust of air leaving his lungs as darkness fell upon his eyes for a brief second. Suddenly a manifestation would appear amidst the shadows. The spider-like man would crack his thin bone like body and writhe closer to the fly, a cheshire smile in his mangled mouth "Come on peep, don't be a party killer" he soothed his victim. The pinch of the medical grade rubber pinching the flys arm, the fly in simple grief of his life and how he had gotten there. "It feels good" the spider hissed out as he stuck the tiny metal fang into the flys zombie like skin, suddenly he would take a deep breath in and look to his friend who stared confused. "Man you've got to say that again" ghostmane spoke as before peeps laughter all that could be heard was just gibberish, this action would encourage a different action from the fl- from peep. Peeps face would flatten and numb out, his glazed sight would lock onto his friends eyes "Whatever" he mumbled before sitting back feeling as if his body wouldn't flow with blood but butterflies. With a blink the fly would be woken by the feeling of a rough pressure on his lower abdomen, slowly he would roll his eyes upward being met by a soft feeling of blackness against his face, sultry words of meaninglessness being spoken in his ear. The moth would flip her hair back to look at the fly, a truly wicked and sadistic smile upon her face "God that feels amazing... I missed you Gustav~" Peeps face would feel as if an eraser was being dragged down it, his eyes scanning Layla the moth's body. He couldn't bluff; her body looked beautiful against his own "Layla..." was all he could mutter before his hands moved to her hips, rocking her. It was almost as if she had grown horns and a tail, her dark energy slipping back into his life again.

Another blink and the fly would land in his bed holding the moth under his bruised forearm, it's hues of vomit and grapes. He would bring his arm up wiping the sweat away from his head with a shaky hand "GodDamn it's like 400 degrees in here" Peep scoffed without any care for his now 'girlfriend' that slept, pulling his arm from under her and turning to the side. Sweeping his jello-like body from the swamp that was a mattress he would look down to his arms placed in his lap, tears would flow up from his stomach to his heart and into his throat. The fly would haze into an image of his elder the centipede, yelling, sadness, and arrogance filled the flys body as if he was looking through the eyes of the centipede; as if he was the centipede. Though the man hunched in pain, something in his brain wanted more, he needed it to make the emotions of his father fade; taking a breath in he would feel his mouth erupt with saliva. The smell of death filled the room sweet sweet death, looking over he would see the twisted spider cooking up another batch of his venom. Racing heart peep would stumble over to ghostmane, placing himself in a beanbag chair like a fly landing in some honey, "Damn man I didn't expect you to be back for more." Ghost looked not guilty but expected, like he was waiting for peep to come crawling back for more. Swiping a hot pink Gucci belt from the floor the fly would place it around his arm and pull it, the leather cracking and creaking from the force. The spider pulled his venom up into the fang and gripped the flys strapped arm, pushing the fang in forcefully spraying the venom into the flys bloodstream. Slowly peeps blood would turn to butterflies, slouching back his eyes would gloss and roll back into his head; If this was death, then this is what he wanted all the time. The poor fly.