Short chap 11 - ||Deals.||

Y/N's POV

Then he paused. Was he testing my patience?? WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. "You better start explaining, Striker, unless you wanna spend a bit of your evening puttin' your FACE BACK TOGETHER." He didn't look phased, at all. "Okay.. so basically. Stella, (Stolas' wife), said she'd pay me to assassinate Stolas.." He look ashamed. I wasn't buying it. "And you ACCEPTED THE OFFER?? You idiot!" I bitch-slapped him across the face three times. "Whh.. what would you do if when you okay so he said yes would go?" ..I may have hit him too hard. 'Okay' was all I said. 

"Let's make a deal.." I looked at Striker, a small spark of interest in my eyes."How 'bout this, little lady. You come with me, being an assistant, and never speaking of this to anyone? Orr, you could leave, and I'll target you and those vermin you work with for the rest of your life in hell." Well it was obvious which option would be safer.. atleast, hopefully safer. "Well, uh.. I'll choose the first option. But! With a bit of tweeking." He stared me down, waiting.

 "I'll be your assistant, but you won't lay a finger on Stolas. "What?? Why?!" I snorted. "Because Blitz loves him! And I.. could imagine the pain he'd feel if someone he loved, passed." I looked down, rubbing my arm. His stare softened. "Alright. Deal?" He held his hand out to me. "Deal." I smiled, and grabbed his hand, yanking him up. "But first. What the hell did you do to Moxxie?" Striker gave me a sideways glance. "I threw him in a cellar." "You WHAT?!"

||275 words||