Chap 1- ||Oh, shit!||

||Y/N's POV||

I was snoring on the couch. 'Why the couch?' You may ask. Well, I was just watching F/M, ofc. 

Until my boss, Blitz called. He always ruined the good sleep days.. -RING RING BI-

I sat up, quickly wiping the drool from my face- Hey, I was sleepin' good! Anyways-

I raised the phone to my ear, still half asleep, "Whn.. Hello..?" I attempted to wipe the sleepiness from my eyes. "Y/N! Hey, it's me, Blitz!" Gosh! The damned yelling.. "Really? Huh, never would've guessed." I could almost hear him sticking his tongue at the phone. "Yeah yeah, anyways. Are you ready? We're coming to pick ya up."

I was confused, ready for what?-  "Ah.. ready for what, again?" There was a pause. "The Harvest Moon Festival, Y/N."  Well, that woke me up. "Oh- OH! OH- SHIT-" I frantically got up, running upstairs to my room to start packing- "Y/N? Did you forget, again?" Blitz sneered "Wha? Noo?-"

Tch, pa-lease! I was still in my T-shirt and undergarments! I grabbed anything Western looking, and basically threw it into my bag. "Well if you did, you better hurry your ass up! We'll be there any minute!"

"Great! Thanks for letting me know!" I ran into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, Blitz still on the phone. I think I could hear him making fun of Moxxie, ffs. I grabbed, and put on, a F/C shirt, a pair of F/C shorts bc why tf not? and a pair of boots. "Alright, I'll be downstairs waiting!" I again, ran downstairs, nearly tripping on my own feet. "Wait! I need to eat something, Blitz!" I started making toast, searching for the peanut butter. "No time for that, N/N!" There was a hOnK outside. 

"Oh, great. Coming!" I started out the door.

||301 words!||