Chap 5 - ||Getting Comfortable.||

||Y'N's POV||

Once I stepped inside, I was hit with a warm breeze and.. something that smelled horrid! What is that?? I gagged, covering my nose as Lin walked over to me. "Heya Y/N, I put your bag upstairs for ya, next to the room you'll be stayin' in." I smiled, "Thanks Lin." - "It's nothing hun, now go get comfortable, while dinner is being made." I nodded, hugged her, and made my way upstairs.

"Oh-.." I simply stated, because I realized, my room was next to Striker's. "Well it- that's fine." I opened the door to my room, studying it. "Two windows, a closet, bed, and nightstand." I started unpacking my clothing and put it in the closet, soon unpacking the rest of my stuff. And hey, I was exhausted after today.. "I mean, dinner shouldn't be ready for another hour, right?.." I mumbled to myself, flopping onto the bed.

||-Timeskip Brought to You By Steve Harvey-||

"Knock knock, sleeping beauty. Dinner's ready." I removed a pillow from my face, looking over at the door. To my surprise, it was him. "Oh, hey.. Sticker.." I was still hella tired, bare with me! I heard him chuckle, crossing his arms. "Sticker? Heh, cute nickname, Doll." I looked back at him, my face heating up. "Mph.." I got up, groggily attempting to walk past Striker. Ah, but I felt something wrap around my waist. It was his tail. "Heh, maybe this'll wake ya up." He brought his face close to mine, damn, he was right.

I sheepishly laughed, and pushed him away softly. "Yeahh- I'm awake, man." He chuckled, "I knew that'd work. After all, I know everything~" He winked at me, and I scoffed in response. 'Damn, he's such a stuck-up snob..' - I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, sitting down on a chair near the table. Joe brought the hog over to the table, to which (almost) everyone was at. Tch, I spoke too soon. "I'm back, just had to take care of somethin'." Striker sat down next to me, giving me a side-glance smirk. Everyone was talking about the festival, more importantly, the Pain Games while eating.

||Striker's POV||

I chuckled, hearing Blitz talk about how he was gonna 'kick some ass', in that competition. I looked over at Y/N, who was, to my surprise.. asleep. "May I be excused?" I asked, looking over at Lin, who nodded. I picked up Y/N gently, walking towards the stairs, and to MY room. I had placed her down on my bed, covering her with the blanket that laid on it. I stood up and kissed her forehead, making my way towards the door. "G'night, N/N."

-Creak, click.-

||So, I edited this chap! I felt like it could've been better, so I fixed it up a bit! <33||

||466 words!||