Chap 2 ||Howdy!||

||Still Y/N's POV-||

"Oh, great. Coming!" I started out the door. Heh, of course, I saw Blitz waving at me. 

"Y/N, get in here, or I'll leave your ass!" Fu- I started speed walking towards the van, also noticing the knocked down mailboxes and.. people behind it. "Blitz, you should really take driving LESSONS." I hopped in, then nearly got suffocated by Millie's hug. "Hey there Y/N! So happy you could tag along with us, sugar!" I smiled, then looked over at Moxxie, who was curled into a little ball on the floor.

Poor little dude. I rubbed his back, attempting to comfort him- "Heya Moxxie, you doing okay?" He just mumbled a few things. Huh, I expected that. "Blitz was making fun of his y'know, wasn't he?" Millie sighed and nodded. Then, of course, Blitz purposely hit a pedestrian, chuckling to himself. What the hell, Blitz. "I think I'm gonna be sick.."

||-Time Skip Brought to You By Beanie Baby Snail-||

Once we arrived at what I think is called "Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch", there were two older looking imps standing by a fence. "Mama! Daddy!" Millie hopped out the car, running up to the other imps and hugging them. Aw, how cute! Shortly after, Blitz, Mox, and Loona got out aswell. "Anyways, y'all remember my husband, Moxxie!" Millie pushed Moxxie over to the couple, the dad just scoffed at him. "Greetings, Lin, Joe! How ya been with all the flaming twisters and stuff around here?" Joe looked angry, or I assume. "We lost our old farm head to one of them tarots last week." Damn. Moxxie sheepishly chuckled- "Heh- h-heh. Oh, crumbs.. M- my bad! Heh.. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to open that wound, sir-" I glanced over at Blitz, uh oh. 

"Hey watch it, I'm the sir here, bucko." - "Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitz!" Millie chirped. I honestly just watched the little 'family reunion', not wanting to go over there and end up like Moxxie. Then of course, Moxxie had to say something dumb. "You know, more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensively, and it's inspiring! How- For example, the progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of Hell's combative-" We all just stared at him. Damn it, Moxxie. "I mean- wAr FuN." Joe just shrugged and starting talking about how guns got the job done, and a man ain't nothing if he can't tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bear hands. Blitz laughed and walked towards Mox. "Ha! He's right Moxxie, you got cute widdle baby hands, just like your baby di-" I chuckled as Mox pushed him away. "Refrain, sir."

I started dragging my bag out of the car, ignoring the fact that I could hear someone named 'Striker' being called. However, I looked over, staring in awe at the Night-Mare coming our way, with a.. surprisingly cute imp riding it. 

                                                                     "Well, howdy!"

||502 words!||