"DAYUMMMMMM " they all say at the same time "She beautiful .. like a different type of beautiful mannn you got a good one in your hands i'm proud of you nigga " Dayvon says "Fashooo , i'm trying my best to treat her well and do my part ." i say

"Wait .. i swear this woman looks so familiar man i think i know her it's on the tip of my tongue man ." Adam says , i pretended that i didn't know what he was talking about Adam grabbed his phone and told me to send him that pic i sent it and he gasped .

" Adam says , i pretended that i didn't know what he was talking about Adam grabbed his phone and told me to send him that pic i sent it and he gasped

"MY NIGGA DATING THEE KAREN CLARK MF SHEARD ??? YOOOO THIS IS CRAZY ." He yells, i laugh and he daps me up "Yo what? this nigga bagged a gospel singer , this shit crazy ." Dayvon says "Yea i know right , i met her through her sister Dorinda ."

"Ayo... you think you can put me on with ha ?" Dayvon whispered "Nigga Dorinda is gay ." He smacks his lips "Man fuck this shit , you telling me Dorinda Clark Cole is gay ? thick ass Dorinda is gay ? this is outrageous man ." he says

"Yes nigga she gay , she don't even look at niggas and plus she crazy so youn want ha ." I reply

"Damn , but ain't Karen married ? to that bishop or sum "

"Yea she working on the divorce right now , he crazy man he abusive to ha and ion fuck with that you know ion fuck with that abusive shit eva since i seen my dad hit my moms , so i had to get ha out that situation and she ain't like theses others bitches out hea yo . she ain't come on to me the first time we met or nun we went on a luh date and then went back to my place cause she was scared to go home and then boom we had the best night of our life's ."

"I see you niggaaa , you always had a heart man proud of you ." Lorenzo says patting my head

"But anyways enough about my wife and her family the game starting let's go watch ."

An hour later ☀︎︎

Me and the boys were sitting on the couch in the bar watching the football game with all the other men in the bar , "LETS GOOOO" Adam yelled we all shout and yell .. i felt my phone vibrating it was Karen calling me i walk to the bathroom so i could hear , i answered and it sounded like she just got done crying "Baby hello ? what's wrong ma ."

"Jordan is abusing Kierra Darius , i didn't want this to happen to her babe .. i told myself i'll never let my child go through abuse like i did ." i heard her hitting herself and my heart shattered "Baby stop ! don't hit yourself i'm coming home , we gone get this nigga ." I hung up and ran back outside to get my coat "LORENZO ADAM DAYVON LETS GO ."

When i yelled there names they always knew something was wrong "Man what the fuck happen now i was just finna finish my drink ." we all ran out the door and got inside of my car . i drove off quickly heated Kierra was like a little sister to me , We grew up together so it was war over her .

"Yoo Darius calm down what's wrong dude ?." Adam asks "K-Karen C-Called M-me " Adam put his hand on my shoulder "Breathe "

"Karen said Kierra boyfriend Jordan has been beating on her , So Karen is going crazy and hitting herself she does that when she feels like it's her fault and ion like that . we gotta get this nigga ."

"You already know it's anything over kiki where this nigga at let's get em now G ." Dayvon says

"When we get to the house go straight to the back and grab the guns then load them into the car ight ?." I demand

"We got you ."

"Don't let Karen see though she don't like to see drugs and guns and allat shit ." We finally got to the house and ran inside i ran upstairs to the bedroom and seen Karen crying "Baby i'm here come here , it's gonna be okay i'm here now just breathe ma ."

I dialed Dorinda's number and told her to rush over fast , Dayvon walks in the room "You want us to wait in the car ? ." he asked "Yea."

"Baby who is that ?" Karen asks " I got my friends with me , they gone help us with Jordan ma i got this all under control." she kisses my lips and hugs me tightly , after comforting Karen i went Downstairs to open the door for Dorinda "Okay so what's going on with my niece?"

"Well Karen called me crying saying Jordan been hitting on Kierra so we gotta get this nigga ,"

"Okay so what's the plan ." Dorinda asks

"Me and my niggas got guns loaded up in my truck , you drive Karen to Jordans spot we gone be right in front of y'all and we go blow this nigga ."

"Okay let's go ." Dorinda goes to get Karen and i wait in the car with the boys . Dorinda finally brings Karen out and gives us a sign to drive off . I asked Kierra for the address after she sent we drove straight to Jordan crib .

20 mins later ☀︎︎

We finally got to his house and knocked on the door Jordan came to the door and Adam Pistol Whipped him , "Aye man what the fuck " Jordan yells Dorinda and Karen come behind us and we all go inside Kierra is there sitting on the couch .

"So you putting your hands on Kierra huh ?" Lorenzo says Jordan gets up and wipes his blood off his nose , Dayvon holds his guns up to Jordan Causing Jordan to put his hands up "Look man ion wanna lose my life over this " Jordan says

"Well you should of thought about that when you put your fucking hands on her " Karen yells

"Shut up bitch , you let your husband put his hands on you for 33 years hoe you thought it wasn't gone get out to the press ?." i punch Jordan in his face "WATCH YO MOUTH NIGGA , DONT TALK TO HA LIKE THAT, fuck wrong with you dummy ." Jordan gets up and Grabs the knife off the Table and grabs Kierra "I'll slice this bitch neck off if y'all don't put the guns down ."

"If y'all dumb ass don't shoot this nigga already " Dorinda says , i wanted to laugh but it wasn't a laughing moment "Ight we will put the guns down " Adam says , we lay the guns on the ground and put our hands up . Jordan puts down the knife and let's go of Kierra , i run and kick him to the ground he grabs the knife again and try's to stab me the knife flew out of his hands and hit Karen .

Karen falls to the ground My Eyes flashed .

"MOMMYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!" Kierra cry's

"KAREN" i yell , Dayvon Adam and Lorenzo all shoot Jordan .. he was bleeding all over the floor we all picked up Karen And put Her inside the car , "FUCK NOW YALL SLOW ASS GOT MY SISTER STABBED WITH A FAT ASS KNIFE IF YALL DUMB ASS WOULD OF JUST SHOT THE NIGGA ONCE WE GOT THERE MY SISTER WOULDN'T BE HURT ." Doe yells

"JUST DRIVE !" i yell back , tears begin to flow down my face . was i gonna lose the love of my life ? is this all my fault ? i just wanted to protect my family man .

"Kierra come here " i hug her and hold Karen as we both cry Dayvon Lorenzo and Adam sit in the back praying and getting teary eyed "baby i love you i can't lose you please please be okay ma ."

"MOMMY GET UPPPPPPPPPPP!!" Kierra yells

My heart was broken offically.