•|Part 3|; Falling for her~|•

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT
3RD POV:
"Ah, Deku-kun! Come here!"
Uraraka smiled, waving Izuku over to her table. Mina and Momo sat there as well, taking the gossip from Uraraka about their relationship.
"Ah! Uraraka-san! I'm coming!"
Izuku smiled back, despite hating the situation he was in. Todoroki stayed at the nurses office, waiting for his hero suit. Izuku left, reluctantly, deciding it would be rude to leave Uraraka waiting.
Izuku walked up to their table, despite having no food. He sat down next to Uraraka, and held out his hand.
Uraraka blushed, but took his hand in hers. Intertwining their fingers and laying them on top of the table, on display for everyone to see.
"I'm sorry, I went to visit Todoroki-kun in the infirmary! Were you waiting long?"
Izuku asked, masking the amount of boredom in his tone with a smile.
"No, not at all! We were just talking about um..."
Uraraka looked away, blushing perfusily as she nibbled on her bottom lip.
"We were talking about sex! When will you do it?!?"
Mina asked, not embarrassed at all. It had the opposite effect, she was smiling and her eyes sparkling.
This girl sure loves drama, huh?
Izuku thought as he finally processed her words, turning a dark red as he did so. He looked at Uraraka, who was still looking away.
"Uh- I'm- I don't- W...What?"
Izuku asked, finally getting over his stuttering. He masked the amount of embarrassment in his tone with a smile, squeezing Urarakas hand for comfort.
"Uh, Deku-kun. It's just- We've been dating for almost a month, and I uh-"
She finally took her gaze off the floor and looked him in the eyes. Her cheeks were red as she took a deep breath.
"Um, we've k-kissed.. and uh, we've held hands... And uh, we've m-made.. out, so uh"
She said, looking away again. The blush becoming more prominent as she spoke those last few words.
"When will we, uh. Do it?"
Izukus eyes widened as he took in a sharp breath, swollowing dry as he regain his thoughts.
She wants to do it?
Why?
Ugh, I don't even like her like that. I don't wanna hurt her though! Maybe I should keep pretending, that's fine, right?
Right.
"Uh, if you want, we can.. I didn't wanna force you into anything.."
Izuku said, hesitantly, as he and Uraraka made eye contact.
"S-sure.. I mean, yeah! Um, we can do it at my dorm! If you want.. tonight?"
Uraraka asked, nibbling on her bottom lip as she did so. Izuku and her still made eye contact.
And Izuku could swear his heart skipped a beat.
Oh, no. He was falling inlove with Uraraka.
I thought I was gay??
Wait, am I Bisexual?
Pansexual?
I don't know anymore...
Izuku took in a sharp breathe as he smiled, regaining his confidence.
"Sure! Tonight, that's fine!"
Izuku winked at Uraraka, causing the girl to almost faint as she hugged Izuku. A wide smile played on her lips and Mina and Momo stared in shock.
'Wow'
They both thought as they smiled, making eye contact and running off. Probably to go collect more gossip.
"I really like you, Deku-kun.."
Uraraka said, looking into Izukus eyes and holding his other hand.
"I like you too, Uraraka-san!"
Izuku smiled, somehow those words felt like right, as he hugged Uraraka back.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku, Uraraka, and Todoroki were all walking to the dorms together. Sweating, and breathing hard as they staggered their way to the dorm building. They just got done with intense training.
"Me and Deku-kun are going to be busy for the rest of the night, so you can continue without us!"
Uraraka spoke to Todoroki as she winked at Izuku, causing a blush to spread on Izukus freckled cheeks.
"Sure..",
Todoroki replied in his usual stotic expression, as he continued walking to the dorm building. Uraraka and Izuku holding hands, and standing still. Waiting for Todoroki before they continued to Urarakas room.
"I'm excited, Deku-kun!"
Uraraka said as she hopped into Izukus arms, making him carry her bridal-style as he continued walking.
"Me too, Uraraka-san! I'm so lucky!"
Some how..
Those words felt right.
Uraraka smiled as they made their way to the dorms. Kirishima and Bakugo chatting while Denki was playing Mario carts on the T.V. None of them looked up at them, so they continued to walk until they reached Urarakas dorm.
Izuku opened the door, to reveal a very girly and pink dorm, clean and neat. Izuku walked over to her bed, and sat Uraraka down on it, gently. He walked back to the door, and closed it.
Oh, now I'm nervous? Seriously?
Izuku looked over at Uraraka, who was blushing and had a smile playing on her lips.
"C'mere"
Uraraka said as she held out her arms, waiting for Izuku. Izuku walked over, crawling on top of Uraraka as she bit her bottom lip.
You've kissed her before... Don't be scared!
⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
Izuku leaned down, closing his eyes as Uraraka did the same. Feeling their hot breath on each others lips was enough to drive Izuku crazy. He leaned down, hungryly as he smashed their lips together. Uraraka moaned into the kiss, as Izuku took that chance to slip his tongue in. They played with each other before Uraraka gave in, letting Izuku take control.
Breathe, Deku, breathe.
Izuku slowly slid his hands under Urarakas tang top, feeling her soft stomach. Uraraka arched her back, moaning into the kiss once more. Izuku took this chance and detached their lips, instead placing them on Urarakas neck and attacking it. Painting little hickeys all over as he sucked and licked.
"Off."
Izuku asked, sternly. Watching Uraraka slowly peel her tang top off, revealing a pink lacey bra.
"Beautiful.. just beautiful."
Izuku growled as he took his hands to the back of the bra. Looking Uraraka in the eyes, asking for permission. Uraraka nodded, signiling that it was okay. After that, Izuku unclasped her bra and watched it fall into her stomach as she covered herself with her arms.
"No, you're beautiful. Don't cover up, okay?"
Izuku asked, gently taking her arms off her chest as he stared at the view. They were perky and her nipples were a light pink.
"Beautiful. See? You're perfect."
Izuku purred as he leaned down, connecting his lips with one of her nipples, as he neaded the other with his hand.
"Hngg!~"
Uraraka bit her lip, as she let tiny moans escape from them. She arched her back as he continued to suck and nead. Izuku pulled with his teeth, and let go. Watching the perky nipple bounce back into place as it was now a darker shade of pink, due to the abuse Izuku caused.
"Condoms?"
Izuku asked, turning his attention to Uraraka, looking her in the eye.
"I'm on the pill... But they're right there"
Uraraka pointed to her bedside table as Izuku nodded. He didn't wanna take any risks, so he turned to the bedside table and opened it, 1 vibrator and 1 purple dildo, a few condoms and strawberry flavored lube. Izuku looked over to Uraraka, raising his brow as she hid her face, blushing in embarrassment. Izuku took the lube and a condom, and crawled back to Uraraka. As he was about to open it, she stopped him.
"Wait.. before you put it on.."
She sat up, making Izuku straddle her. She got up from the bed and got on her knees. Izuku quickly caught on to what she wanted, and sat on the edge. Spreading his legs in the process. She licked her lips, as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Pulling them down his knees and leaving them at his ankles. She then shifted her gaze over to his dick, which was high and mighty through his grey boxers. Uraraka smirked, and slowly pulled down his boxers, watching Izukus dick spring straight up as Izuku hid his face, blushing harder than he's ever been as the waited for Uraraka to start. He couldn't help but wonder how Uraraka didn't question his bandaged thighs and wrists. He came to the conclusion that her mind was just fogged with lust, and nothing more.
"It's huge..."
Uraraka said to herself as she licked her lips, once more. Leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on the head of his dick. Izuku groaned as he unhid his face and coiled his hands in Urarakas hair. Tangling his fingers and pulling.
"Mmm~"
Uraraka moaned, sending jolts of vibrations from his head to toe. He bit his lip as he growled, closing his eyes in the process.
"Fuck~ mmmmm... Baby, damm~"
Izuku moaned, slow and deep as he tighted his grip on her hair. Seconds pass, and before you know it he's face-fucking her and she's enjoying it.
"I'm close..~"
Izuku spoke above a whisper as she started bobbing her head faster. Soon enough, her cheeks were filled with a sweet, salty, white liquid. She swollowed, then sat up. Walking over to the bed and spreading her legs, a smirk playing on her lips. Izuku pulled off his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. He soon got the memo and pulled down her pink skirt, leaving her in her pink lacey underwear. She bit her lip, as he took those off, leaving her completely naked. Her pink folds fit her plump ass perfectly.
"You're so beautiful.."
Those words feel so right..
Izuku said as he brought his lips to her folds, sliding his tongue in and out as she moaned, arching her back and grabbing the bedsheets. Soon enough, she spoke one last moan as she arched her back even more, her grip on the bedsheets tightened as she came, eyes rolling in the back of her head as she panted. Taking deep breaths as Izuku swollowed, smirking as he sat up. They shifted positions, Uraraka straddling Izuku and Izuku laying flat on his back.
Uraraka pulled off his boxers, letting Izukus dick spring free. It was big, bigger than Uraraka thought it would be. It's pubic hair was green and trimmed, he also smelt of sweat and cologne. Uraraka was completely naked, and Izuku only had his long sleeved shirt on.
"Dekuuuu, take this off!"
Uraraka pouted as she whined, slightly lifting Izukus shirt. Izuku swollowed dry, thanking himself for taking the extra time the smorning to wrap his arms in white bandages. Izuku sighed, and sat up. Lifting his shirt and tossing it to the floor. Uraraka didn't question the bandages, he broke his arms all the time. Having his arms wrapped wasn't a big deal, right?
"You're so hot. Deku-kun"
Uraraka put one of her hands on Izukus chest, slightly pushing down in an attempt to push him down so he was laying instead of sitting up. Izuku lied back down, and watched Uraraka as she grabbed the condom Izuku had put down. Taking the lube, and opening the condom, she smiled. She scurred off his hips, and onto his lap, where his dick was painfully hard and prominent. Uraraka slid the condom on his length with precision. Lubing it up as she pumped her hand up and down, coating his length in the cold, clear liquid. Izuku was patient, getting harder and harder as he watched. Uraraka gave him a smile, as she bit her lip and crawled back onto Izukus lap. She lowered her head, watching as she took Izukus length in her hand and lining it up with her entrance. In one shift motion, Izuku was all the way in. He didn't expect it, causing a loud, gritty moan to escape past his lips. Uraraka smirked, and began to ride him....
.
.
. ⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️
. A/N: You didn't miss anything important at all. Him and Uraraka just had sex.
.
.
.
Izuku woke up to the sound of a girly alarm clock. Looking over, he saw a passed out Uraraka in his arm, smiling as he discovered they were spooning each other after...
After...
Oh, God. They had sex!
Izuku blushed, hiding his face behind his hands as he took in his form. He was naked, and so was his beautiful girlfriend, laying sleepily as little snores escaped her lips. He smiled in contentment, sighing a sigh of relief as he crawled out of her bed. Picking up his jeans and his shirt, he got dressed. All while being careful not to wake his girlfriend. He looked at the time, wondering why Uraraka had her alarm set on a weekend. He decided to wake her. Walking over, he gently shook her arm as she stirred. Finally, she opened her eyes. A smile playing on her lips as she remembered last night.
"Hey baby, good morning"
Izuku said as he kissed her nose. She giggled and sat up, realizing she was naked, she quickly covered herself up with her comforter.
"Ah, l-last night..."
Uraraka whispered, as she bit her lip. Izuku smiled, shaking his head and cupping her face in his hands.
"Hey, it's okay. You're beautiful, and last night.. was uh, it was good."
Izuku said, smiling again. Uraraka took the memo, and uncovered herself.
"I'll go make breakfast, get dressed"
Izuku said as he walked out.

Word Count; 2196

Don't forget to vote<3