(Chapter-13)

Flashback( One week ago )

No one's P.O.V

Suga came out from Jihyo's office having a sweet smile on his face. Suddenly this phone starts ringing. He saw the Caller ID, it's a VIP number.
'Who it could be?' He said himself and answered the call.

The phone call:-

"Hello?"

"Hello...Min-Yoongi."

"Do I know you? Mr."

"No you don't know me but I know you. Btw let's come to the point. Break up with Park Jihyo."

"What? Who are you? And why I will break up with Jihyo?How do you know her?"

"Relax! Min-Yoongi! Too many questions? huh? Let me know you I am someone who can destroy you within a minute. I don't like violence so obey my order, Break up with her and never show your face to her."

"I will not! I don't care what can you do or what you are! But I will never leave her. Never!" Suga said almost screaming.

"Low your voice. Do you want something big to happen to your Eomma or Jungkook? or humm why not both?"

"You can't do.." the person cut him off.
"Oh! Of course, I can. If I see you with Jihyo again or if anyone got to know about our conversation your family will pay for it."

Suga remains silent. His head stopped processing and his leg got weak. He can't leave Jihyo, He loves her.

"A-Are you Danial?"

"HAHAHA! Are you serious? That bastard never loved her. Min-Yoongi...Take my words seriously otherwise you can't even think about what can I do. I have my eyes on you." He said as the call ended.

Suga was standing dumbfounded facing his back to the Jihyo's office while tears were falling.'I am sorry Jihyo but I can't risk my family.' He said himself as he wiped his tears and went to his cafe.

Timepass(three weeks later)

Suga's P.O.V

I Am waiting for Momo in a fancy nightclub. Jungkook and Eomma almost stopped talking with me after hearing our breakup news. They were too shocked when I told them Momo is my girlfriend and I love him instead of Jihyo. Eomma told me to think again even tried to talk with Jihyo but I stopped her. I need to keep my distance from her until I got to know the person behind that call. And it has to be a secret.

"Suga!" I heard my name from a distance and the sound of the music is soo Loud. I started looking here and there in the crowd and saw Momo waving her hand at me.

I waved her back and went to her. She gave me a side hug and said," let's go to the V.I.P section. Heechul will join us later."

I nodded and followed her.

••••••

"He is involved!???" I asked shockingly, seeing the pictures in my hand. In the picture, Danial is clicking photos of me and Jihyo when she was with me in the Terence last time.

"But he is just pawn. Someone is playing behind him. I tracked the VIP number and it is registered to Someone Name Kim. But the full name wasn't there." Heechul said while taking a sip from his wine.

"But you could find his full name right?" Momo asked her husband.

Momo and Heechul are a married couple. Heechul works in a detective agency and Momo used to be my colleague. Momo is my best friend and someone with whom I can share anything. His husband Heechul also became my closest friend and now they are helping me out. It was Heechul's idea to making Momo my girlfriend so that she can pass me information and he could do his work secretly.

"Yeah! I can but I need some time more." He said.

'More time' I signed heavily. How long do I have to stay away from you Jihyo?

Heechul saw me signing. He patted the back of my hand and said, "Have to trust me. We came to close the culprit."

"Why don't we grab Danial? We have the proof right?" I said looking at him.

"But this is how the main culprit will alert. We need to catch them red-handed."

I and Momo nodded in understanding.'Whoever you are Kim...You can't take my Jihyo from me.' I said as I clenched my fist.

Time Pass (midnight)

I am still at the bar drinking my 7th glass of wine. Heechul and Momo went home one hour ago. They told me if I want them to drop me but I politely refused. I don't want to go home, in fact, I don't want to go anywhere.

The crowd slowly reducing and the music slowly fading. Feeling dizzy and my eyes are getting heavier.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to face. I saw a girl with a worried face looking at me as she asked, "Are you ok? Mr? It's time to close the club."

"Ca-Can't I stay here ju-just for one Ni-Night?"

"Don't you have anywhere to go?"

"I have but I don't want to," I said as I felt my eyes are getting teary.

"Ok...Let's go."

"Whe-Where?"

"My place." She said giving me a smoother smile.