Chapter 4 • Fondness

Xiao Zhan startled when someone sat down beside him. He looks at Wang Yibo who was just wearing a white bath robe and his hair is wet. Xiao Zhan gulped caused of Wang Yibo's hot appearance. Yibo saw Xiao Zhan's reaction and smirked Wang Yibo knew Zhan is attracted to him. The feelings is mutual.

"B-Bo I i borrowed your MDZS book for awhile" Xiao Zhan trying to destruct his self.

"Zhan ge, I didn't know you're interested to that book as well?"

"Well yeah, Im just wondering why this book has so many fans, did you read it already?" Xiao Zhan asked avoiding Yibo's eyes.

Wang Yibo lift his head up and brushed his hair using his fingers before he answered, "Yes, Ge i think that's because of the plot of the story and WangXian. Remember when Lan Wangji waited years for his Wei Ying, and when he came back everyone believes that Wei Wuxian is a demon only him who stand by his side. I mean Lan Wangji's faith for Wei Wuxian is sort of unbelievable. He's willing to die and wait for years for his Love" Wang Yibo replied and He hung his left arm to the Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan stunned, "oh gods, why Yibo is acting like this again"

Wang Yibo sneered when Xiao Zhan froze at his sit. Xiao Zhan noticed that Wang Yibo smelled like sandalwood with a little bit of lavender it is addicting.

"Wang Yibo, why your scent smells like Lan Zhan?" Xiao Zhan asked and stares at Wang Yibo's handsome bare face.

"Am I? What scent?" Wang Yibo innocently asked him back.

Xiao Zhan inhaled secretly to Wang Yibo's scent.

"Sandalwood."

"Oh? Is Lan Wangji smelled like Sandalwood?" Wang Yibo pretend that he didn't know. He leaned more to Xiao Zhan's shoulder until Yibo's left shoulder and Zhan's right shoulder touched. Xiao Zhan didn't mind it although his heart's beat could be hear.

"I thought you read this already? Bo.. are you fooling me huh?" Xiao Zhan raised his left brow. Wang Yibo shook his head and laughed.

"I'm just kidding Zhan ge, btw did you want something to eat after you shower?" Wang Yibo asked and still casually hanging his arm on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, He even raised his right leg on top of his left leg. Such a couple thing.

"hmm.. What food do you have there? and Why there's no maid here? When we arrived here the lights are already on" Xiao Zhan continuously asked. Trying to destruct his self from Yibo's seduces or maybe it is just him thinking differently.

"I usually staying here every 3 times a month especially if i want some fresh air and peace of mind, I have 3 maids here and 2 body guards" Yibo explained. Xiao Zhan didn't even blinked staring at Wang Yibo.

"Where are they now?"

Wang Yibo intensely stared back at Xiao Zhan

"I sent them away for this night." Yibo simply answered. Xiao Zhan's eyes widen

"Y-Yibo....."

Wang Yibo made his face closer to Xiao Zhan's, and their lips are getting closer and closer. Xiao Zhan froze waiting for Yibo to kiss him so he closed his eyes. But Wang Yibo stopped when their lips are an inch afar from each other.

"I want to tease you more, Zhan ge" He smirked.

Wang Yibo slowly pulled his face away leaving Xiao Zhan with closed eyes and stared him for awhile. Xiao Zhan is confused when there's nothing happening and opens his eyes and meets Wang Yibo's while smirking to him.