𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!

quick before i start the chapter i noticed a lot of people were confused on y/n's pronouns. ive just been using they/she 

if you would prefer for me to stick to they/them please lmk ill be happy to change it! :) anyways, onto the long awaited update!

____________________________________________

(Autothot has opened the chatroom "Sk8er Boi")

Autothot:

someone please help me

Snow Boy:

whats wrong?

Fireball:

are you okay??

Autothot:

i think im dying

of boredom

Furry:

bruh i actually thought you needed help 

Snow Boy:

LMAO

nah but maybe we could all hang out or sum?

bc i know im hella bored too

Fireball:

hear me out.... 

sleepover

Autothot:

SIGN ME UP 😩👏

Furry:

yeah im down

who's house

Autothot:

langas ofc

Snow Boy:

wgat

why me

Autothot:

because your house smells like pure joy

and your mom is rich so

Fireball:

privileged white people 🙄

Snow Boy:

bruh im literally mixed

you know what just because of that im cancelling

Fireball:

langa please

for me

Snow Boy:

ill see you guys at 3!

(Snow Boy has left the chatroom)

Autothot:

SIMPPP

ill bring food

Furry:

(y/n) lets go to circle k so we can buy shit together

Autothot:

i like the way you think

twink

Furry:

shut

(Furry has logged out of the chatroom)

Fireball:

ill see you soon (n/n)!

Autothot:

yep!

bye reki :)

(Chatroom is offline)

________________________

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I screamed dramatically. I heard her deep sigh from downstairs. "Yes?" she replied. "CAN I GO TO LANGA'S FOR A SLEEPOVER TODAY!?" I asked. "Yeah, just make sure you don't walk there alone." she said. I hurriedly grabbed my board and ran outside. Miya was already at my driveway. "Damn bitch you took forever." he said. "Stfu you're literally stuck in 5th grade." I retorted. "WHATEVER! Anyways, did you bring money?" he asked. "No, you're paying for me because I'm the hottest friend you'll ever have and I'm literally God." I said. "bruh" 

                He and I raced to the Circle K. There were a lot of people there, thankfully I had a friend with me so it wasn't as nerve-wracking. We started grabbing chips and soda at random. I made sure to get Sour Patch Kids because that shit is so good. "Oh wait.. should we get Fun Dip?" I asked. Miya laughed, "YES! Bro we can snort it." I looked at him disapprovingly, "Miya.. you know drugs are bad. But yeah that sounds like fun."

                 After we (miya) bought the snacks, he and I started making our way towards Langa's house. I was actually pretty excited to hang out with them. Then I remembered that I can't remember how to navigate anything. I stopped skating suddenly and turned to Miya. "Wait. Miya where tf is Langa's house again??" I asked. "We're- we're literally in the damn driveway." he replied. "OH-"

                He knocked on the door, and Nanako answered. "Oh! Miya! (Y/n)! It's so good to see you, come on in! Langa is in his room." she said. We entered and set out boards down. "Thank you!" I said. Miya and I ran down the hall and flung open Langa's door. "HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND NON- wait a damn minute-" I started to yell, but then I saw what was going on in his room. He and Reki were literally cuddling. "That's gay as fuck." Miya said. Reki panicked and rolled of the bed, while Langa pretended to act natural. "Uh.. what's up guys!" he said.

                Miya and I stared at them for a good minute. "Don't just stand there, get in here. We're watching 80's horror movies." Langa said. "OOH!" I said, and lunged myself onto his bed. Miya followed after me and Reki got up off the floor and sat down next to Langa. We passed out the snacks and laughed at the horrible quality of the movie, cracking jokes about the monsters looking like Shadow. 

                Time flew by and it was already 12pm. "Hey we should go to bed, we have to skate tomorrow." Reki said. "Yeah, good idea." I replied. Langa shut off the t.v. and we cleaned up the mess we made. Reki and I set up a blanket fort for us to sleep in, since Langa's bed was too small. We all crashed in the fort, and before I knew it, we were all asleep.

I have really great friends.

_______________________________

bruh i miss having sleepovers so im gonna pretend this is me and my friends

on a side note i started highschool and the school is so homophobic! they didnt give me a single class with my hot friend. we dont even have lunch together- IM FORCED TO SIT WITH MY BROTHER SO I DONT LOOK LIKE AN EMO LONER

this isnt relevant

anyways sorry if this is rushed i didnt really plan it out but- uh its a chapter so be grateful 😘

see you guys later :)