𝐆𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤

I threw my phone against the wall. Sure, I was originally just pissy, but Kaoru made it much worse then it had to be.

 It was yesterday afternoon. My mom, Ichigo, was napping on the couch. I was sitting on the floor, my cat, Noir, in my lap. I was next to my mom playing Animal Crossing. Everything seemed normal.

I had almost fallen asleep until the door slammed open, my father storming in. "Ichigo, you damn slut!" he said. Mom opened her eyes and sat up from the couch. "Kazuki? What's wrong dear?" she asked. I grabbed Noir and stood up. "What's wrong? You know what's wrong, you whore!" he scolded, grabbing her by the collar.

"Dad, what the fuck!?" I screamed, kicking him in the stomach, causing him to loosen his grip on Mom. "(Y/n) I don't appreciate this disrespect. I'm trying to talk to your Mother!" he stated. I stood in front of Mom to block her from his grasp. "No, Dad, what you're doing is being an asshole!" I shouted back. "Honey, please go to your room. Your Dad and I need to talk about why he is upset." Mom calmly said. "To talk about what? You being a slutty son of a bitch!?" he yelled

"Mom isn't a fucking slut, you're stupid!" I said. This motherfucker. "Yes she is! I was walking home from work when I hear our neighbors talking about how your bitch of a Mother is sleeping with Ms. Hasegawa!" he yelled out. My eyes widened. "What!? Are you fucking stupid Dad!? They're friends because of my friendship with Langa!" I shouted. My Mom grimaced. "Kazuki, are you on drugs?! I am a married woman. How dare you assume I would cheat. I'm hurt!" She said, her hands grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back.

"I know you are! I've seen the way you two look at each other. To think I married a dirty homo! I am ashamed of you!" he yelled. Mom was furious. She moved me out of the way and slapped him in the face. "You pig! Get out of my damn house!" she screamed. He widened his eyes. "Why should I have to leave!?" he shouted. "You don't contribute shit to this house, Kazuki! I get all of the money. I pay all of the bills. Hell, I even raise our child myself. You're too busy jerking off to care about your family. Get the fuck out!" she replied. He went to throw a punch, but Mom dodged and dragged him by his hair out of the house.

There were some incoherent screams, but I didn't hear what was said. Mom came back in the room and sat down on the couch, holding her head. I sat next to her and leaned my head on her shoulder.

 "Mom?" I asked. 

"Yes, dear?" she replied.

"Are you a lesbian?" 

"After that mess, I think I lost all interest in the male species."

~~~~

("Autothot" has opened a private chat with "Furry")

Autothot:

guess whos dad just left 😘✨

Furry:

very funny

Autothot:

hard to believe bestie

but this person isnt lying

Furry:

(Y/n), what in the world happened?

Autothot:

my ex-dad just stormed in and was like

"omg ichigo youre such a slut i have a micro penis"

and they yelled some more

turns out he thought momma and ms. hasegawa were banging

and he's apparently homophobic

so mom dragged his ass outside and yelled at him

Furry:

Are you okay? Is she hurt? Are you hurt?

Autothot:

physically? no

mentally? yes

hotel? trivago

Furry:

I'm coming over, (N/n).

I'll bring food.

Autothot:

now i remember why ilysm

Furry:

ilyt, hang tight

(Furry has logged out of the chatroom)

(Chatroom is offline)