𝟏𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)

I was on my phone listening to Lotta True Crime. It was summer, hot, and humid outside. Skating would be a drag, and getting sweat in my hair didn't sound very ideal, so I decided to re-read Killing Stalking again. Oh how I loved to make myself sad. "Honey! Come downstairs, Miya is here!" I heard my Mother yell. I quickly threw my phone somewhere and ran down the stairs. Missing the step, I rolled down and faceplanted on Miya's shoes. "Someone's happy to see me." he said. "Shut up."

Now, 10 minutes later, Miya and I were laying on my bed singing The Black Parade for the 5th time. Miya had a nice singing voice. I thought since he's in the middle of puberty he would sound funky, but I enjoyed it a lot. "Hey, (Y/n)?" he said. "Yeaaah?" I dragged. "Wanna go to Joe's restaurant and bother him?" he asked. "FUCK YEAH!" I screamed. I grabbed my board, completely disregarding the statement I made earlier. "Did you paint it-" Miya asked. "Yeah I fucking painted it, I was sick of the stains." I replied. It's true. I don't take care of anything because of my fat fucking depression, but I got a burst of energy and painted my board like Killua's.

"MOM! WE'RE LEAVING!" I shouted. "Dear, it's hot out!" she responded. "Yeah, but if I leave, you can have Ms. Hasegawa over." I said. "Yes, you're right. I would like to have coffee with her, and I did just make pie." she contemplated. A she was rambling, Miya and I ran out of the house and started to skate to the restaurant. "Pretty sure your Mom has a crush on Langa's Mom." Miya said. I nodded, "She likes to go on rants about how sweet she is. It would be nice to have her as a second Mom." I explained. "Wait- what about your Dad though?" he asked. "Fuck him, he's a man." I said. "I'm a man though.." he said. "You have pretty boy privilege." 

We finally arrived at Joe's place. Place? I don't know, he's always here. Miya grabbed my skateboard and carried both of them inside. I followed behind him and snickered. "Aww, how sweet!" I said in an annoying voice. "Shut the fuck up you damn slime." he snarled. "You know you love me #girlboss!" I said. Joe came out from the back and sighed when he saw us.

"Hey guys, welcome back I guess." Kojiro said. "Hi Joe!! You're looking mighty Dilf-y today!" I finger gunned. "(Y/n), this behavior isn't appropriate." Cherry said, as he also emerged from the back. "CH- CHERRY!?!?! WTF-" I screeched. "Yes, also call me Kaoru. We aren't at S." He said. "Can you give us a jumpscare warning next time? I almost shit all over the floor." I said. Kojiro and Miya laughed, but Kaoru was very pissed. "Anyways, why was Kaoru in the back? Were you having sex?" Miya asked. The two men went red. "Miya, (Y/n), OUT!" Kojiro shouted. In fear of our lives, Miya and I ran like it was the mf pacer test.

We stopped at a CVS and got some Monster. I got the Pipline Punch and Miya got the Zero Ultra. Fucking pussy. "Hey Miya? Wanna live in a Victorian mansion when we grow up?" I asked. "Why would I want to live with you?" he bluntly stated. "Ouch, I'm hurt. But no, really. We could have like mushrooms growing in the front and we could scare away children and get called haunted!" I ranted. "how long have you been thinking about this??" he asked. "Exactly 5 years, 5 months, 16 days, 13 hours, and 24 minutes." I responded. "(Y/n), that's how long we've been friends." he said. "I know!"

"Well, I guess if it's you, I would enjoy living out life together."

"Oh.. really?"

"Yeah, you're the only one I would want to be with."

"Is this a confession??"

"Wh- NO! SHUT UP!"