✿ Him | M X J

YOO WE GOT MULLY X JOSH IN THE BUILDING! So uh this takes place during and after that hotwing video so yk you might wanna watch that first..? linked above
-
this specific scene starts from 19:47
shit right yeha lime warning LMAO nothing too big i think
-
Mullys P.O.V

Eddie passed on the tie me up daddy to Josh, of course I got the honor of tying him up. I don't know jackshit about tying knots but I'll make it work. I looked at Josh as I was wrapping the rope around him, he looked so done with everything. I jokingly kiss his neck, he let out giggles and leaned his neck instinctively more to me. I smiled and kept peppering kisses, I stopped when I noticed we were literally still recording the video. I finished tying Josh up before making it back to my seat.

Juicy sat in his seat in the middle, turning to get the bowl for Josh. We pulled questions and ate the sauces, me getting the worsts. We soon finished recording, Josh hopping off his seat. Juicy let him go awhile ago. I noticed how touchy they were- Juicy putting his arm around Josh, getting closer to him as if they were about to kiss. Which are things that are normal- we joke around like that a lot. Why was I so annoyed? I shook it off. We finished cleaning up- Juicy left soon after, saying he was going to go nap. Dose leaving around the same time too.

I looked over at Josh, him looking back at me "You staying over?" "Yep." I nodded, it was just us in the house right now. We go to my room to play some video games. I turned on the console and sat down next to josh on the floor, god it was cold. We played a couple of rounds, I let Josh win mostly. Usually I would've destroyed him but today was different, I'm not sure why.

Josh seemed to notice, because while we were on our fourth round he looked over to me. "Are you alright Mul? You usually aren't so ass at this game." he joked, laughing at his own insult. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the controller in my hands "haha, soo funny. but I'm alright," I assured, looking at Josh. He looked back at me. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling all nervous like a schoolgirl. I paused the game, fuck this. Josh blinked, looking at the screen then back at me.
"Mully?-"

I kissed him.

He stayed frozen for a second, I grew more nervous. Nervousness soon turned to lust when Josh kissed back, resting his hands on my chest. I cracked open one eye, seeing Josh with flushed cheeks and eyes closed. I grinned and moved to his neck, placing kissing all over. He let out a small moan as I sucked on his skin. Those small noises turned more vocal, my pants felt tighter. I bit down on Josh's exposed neck, licking and marking his neck. mewls escaped his lips and he tangled his fingers in my hair, I pulled away. Josh whined from the sudden lack of pleasure

I grinded fabric on fabric, earning sounds of pleasure from the man below me. I grunted as I quickened the pace, Josh gasped completely flushed as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. He let out strings of moans as I touched him.

"M-Mul- I- I'm close-"

Josh whimpered, clinging to me as he bucked his hips, grinding with me in sync. "Go ahead love, go on baby." I encouraged, followed by another grunt. A few seconds later Josh choked out moans, coming in his pants. I followed after. He rested against me, I smiled and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead before standing up. I picked Josh up from the floor and placed him on the bed before walking to the closet to get us fresh clothes. Luckily he left a pair of sweatpants and boxers here since last time he came over- he didn't have a shirt or anything though- so I'd figured he'd just have to wear one of mines. I changed and went back into the bedroom to give Josh his clothes, he takes them.

He halfheartedly puts on his boxer and sweatpants, before putting his shirt on- he eventually got it on after trying to stick his head into the wrong holes. I get on the bed laying down before pulling the smaller male down with me, he lays his head on my chest as I fiddle with his hand, intertwining them with mine.

"we should do this again." he mutters, grinning. I stare at him for while before placing a kiss on the top of his head then his nose.

"we should, we absolutely should."

A/N
Imagine fucking ur bestfriend LMFAOO