▪︎°○□◇3◇□○°▪︎

'Why wouldn't they? They would only keep him alive for information again..'

Of course they would only keep you for information! That's all your good for, dumbass!

'I'm sure I'm worth more than that.'He thought. Tommy walked past the pine trees.

Why are you leaving? You just got here, freak!

Tommy felt the back of his neck. It was sweating despite the cold weather he was in. It felt as if snow could fall at any moment...

"God, I'm tired.." Tommy mumbled to himself. He had just woken up, but that sleep was worth less than a dime.

Dumbass~

After along while of walking, he stumbled upon a nether portal. It was unlit, but fully built. Corners and all. He had the flint and steel...

//Timeskip\\

It was probably about midnight, but mobs overworld mobs weren't to be seen. Oh no, but nether mobs were.

The high, sad cries of the ghast never bothered Tommy. In fact, he enjoyed it. He could relate to their deep, upsetting cries.

The piglins would just walk by Tommy, and sometimes stop to chat. Not like he could understand, though.

Striders would get out of the lava to sit or walk next to Tommy. He enjoyed the company of the red creatures, it made him feel more comfortable as himself.

Then there is the endermen. They especially liked Tommy. They would give him blocks and give him their best possible hugs, even if their too tall to reach. Tommy loved the endermen, he would walk with them, and they had even 'offered' to help him learn to speak the language. Of course Tommy agreed.

(Sorry it's short! Literally no motivation, lol)