You remembered swinging with Izuku in the swing set until Katsuki came to terrorize the two of you.

You remembered playing by the sandcastle some boys stomped over it until Katsuki came beating them up.

You remembered playing with bubbles until your mother officially banned you from using the dishwashing liquid you had at home.

You remembered being ridiculed for having a bow on the head and the boys stole it from your head. Izuku was beaten up after retrieving it from them.

You remembered playing in the rain then thunder made you scared and Katsuki stayed by your side.

You remembered playing hide and seek with Izuku and making a temporal truce with Katsuki while the three of you played.

You remembered getting lost in a zoo with Katsuki, he also helped you get away from a creepy man.

You remembered playing a lot in your elementary days with Izuku. You would come to Katsuki's desk though he would just ignore you.

You remembered playing with Izuku tag and then persuading Katsuki to join when he was watching the two of you.

You remembered doing tricks with a ball the boys brought. Izuku got himself hit trying to imitate Katsuki that time.

You remembered bug hunting with the three and Katsuki boasted of having the strongest stag beetle. Beetles don't have a long life, especially at the hands of five-year-olds.