Goblet of Fire (7)

"Who's this impartial Judge that's going to decide who's the champions are" said Harry

"Don't know" said Fred " just that we have to fool them that might do it " said George "Dumbledore knows you're not of age" said Ron

"yeah but he's not the one who decides to champion is is he" said Fred "sounds to me like once this judge knows who he wants to do so choose the best from each school never mind how old they are Dumbledore trying to stop asking our names from going in"

"People have died though '' said Aurora "yeah ages ago wasn't it, anyways where's the fun without a bit of rest" said Fred  putting his arm around her.

Lady wearing a silk dress said "what's the password"

George said "balderdash" "a perfect downstairs told me".

                                                                                ***

(October)

"Where are the, it's nearly six" said Fred

"Patience  is a virtue, Freddie," said Aurora.

"How do you think there coming here, by train "said Ron

"I doubt it "said Aurora

"How then ? broomsticks"? Harry suggested.

"I don't think so,it's not that far away "

"A porky? Said Ron or they could Apparate- maybe you're allowed to do it under seventeen wherever they come from"?

"How many times do I have to tell you, you can't Apparate in hogwarts grounds" said Hermione than the great hall doors bust open

"Wow, those Durmstrang boys are cute "said Ginny 

"Yeah they are" said Aurora

"But not has cute as me" said Fred with a smirk

"No freddie, not has cute as you "said Aurora

"I have disagree "said Ginny

                                                                                 ***

Once everyone has finished dinner Dumbledore stood up again "the moment has come. The TriWizard Tournament is about to start. I would like to say some words of explanation before we bring in the casket.

"The what" said Aurora

Fred shrugged

-"just to clarify the procedure which we will be following this year. But firstly let me introduced,for those who do not know them Mr. Bartemius Crouch Head Of Department Of International Magical Co-operation there was a small polite applause- and Mr. Ludo Bagman, Head Of Department of Magical Game and Sports, there was a much Louder applause for him. Mr. Bagman and Mr. Crouch has been working hard for the last few months on the arrangement for the TriWizard Tournament and they will be joining myself, Karkaroff and Madame on the panel which will judge the champions. The casket, then, if you please, Mr. Filch, who had been lurking unnoticed in the far corner of the hall, now approached Dumbldore, carrying a great wooden chest encrusted with Jewels, it looks extremely old. "Instructions for the tasks of the champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr. Crouch and Mr. Bagman said ''Dumdorble, as you know, there will be three tasks spread throughout the school year and they test the champions in many different ways." Their magical powers-their daring-their power of deduction- and, of course,their ability to cope with danger".

"As you know, three champions compete in the Tournament; one from each school. They will be marked on how they perform each tournament task and a champion with the highest total score after in the task in the tournament in a champion with the high school task three will win the TriWizard cup. The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector....the Goblet of Fire. Dumbledore took his wand, tapped it three times upon the top of the casket.the lid creaked slowly open. Dumbledore reached inside it and pulled out a large roughly hewn wooden cup. It would have been entirely unremarkable, had it not been full to the brim with dancing, blue-white flames.

Anyone wishing to submit themselves as champions must write their names and school clearly upon a slip parchment,and drop it into the Goblet; said Dumbledoor "Aspiring champions have 24 hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Halloween, the goblet of fire will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their school. The goblet of fire will be placed in the entrance hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete. To ensure no under age student enters said Dumbledore I will be drawing an age line around the Goblet of fire, nobody under the age of 17 will be able to cross this line.

"Finally, I wish to impress upon anyone wishing to compete that this tournament is not to be entered lightly. Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire, he, she or they is obliged to see the Tournament through to the end, they are in a binding magical contract." .

"An age line "said Fred " should be fooled by an ageing potion" "and once your name is in the goblet of fire,you're laughing- it can't tell whether you're 17 or not."

"but I don't think anyone under the age of 17 has a chance said Hermione we just haven't learnt enough

"speak for yourself, Said George "you'll try to enter right,Harry"

"Over my dead body "said Aurora