Universal

Emma, (Y/n), and Michael were all going to Universal studios in Florida. They had been here a few times before Michael was born, but (Y/n) was filming a movie in Orlando, so on his day off they came here. His last day off was spent with Emma and Michael at Disney World, so it's only fair they went here too. They were going to take him to every theme park kind of place while they were here.

"Okay. Now, they have the best rollercoaster here. Rip Ride Rockit. So, we should do that Michael." (Y/n) explained, Emma giving him a stern look. "Absolutely not." Emma stated. "And why not?" (Y/n) argued. "He is five! Michael is not going on that death coaster!" Emma commanded, opening up the map. "There's Dr. Seuss Land, Spiderman, and Curious George. Those are perfect for him. We'll take him to those." (Y/n) tried to stifle a laugh but had failed. "Have fun you two. I'll see you guys later. I'll be back for Spiderman." (Y/n) chuckled, as Emma kept her stern look. "(Y/n), you aren't going on that rollercoaster either. Don't even try it. You're going with Michael and I on the rides that are appropriate for him." Emma informed. 

She normally wouldn't let Michael go on the spiderman one, since she was a bit overprotective of him, but Michael loved Spiderman so she would let him go on the ride. Michael just stayed silent, holding his mother's hand and not taking any sides. He was more adventurous with his father, so he kinda wanted to go on the rollercoaster, but his mum was very scary when she was angry, and he didn't want to get in trouble. 

"Fine, well of course we have to go to the Harry Potter world. That's something we need to do." (Y/n) tried to convince her, but he didn't need to. She wanted to go there too. After all, she did want to show off to her son that she was on a ride here. "I thought we were already planning to go there." She told him, and he nodded. "Well, let's get started. You two make your way over to either Curious George, Spiderman, or Dr. Suess. I'll meet you two there, I have to use the restroom." Emma instructed, walking off. (Y/n) stayed there for a second with Michael, making sure she was gone before he turned to his son. 

"Michael, do you want to go on the rollercoaster?" He asked, Michael nodding. "Yeah!" He exclaimed, and they made their way to the line. "But didn't mummy say no?" Michael asked, not wanting to upset his mother. "Well, we don't have to listen to her all the time. I'm giving you permission to go on it." (Y/n) excused. "But she's scary when she's mad." His son whispered, (Y/n) nodding in agreement. "Very. But we're both very brave aren't we?" (Y/n) asked, knowing Michael would agree. "Yeah! I'm very brave!" He yelled. Soon enough, it was their turn to get on the ride. "Are you nervous?" (Y/n) asked as they took their seats and got hooked into the ride. "A little. But I'm the bravest!" He told his father. "A true Gryffindor." (Y/n) mumbled, before the ride started. 

The ride went very high and had a few loops. Michael was scared at first, but then had loved it. When they got off the ride, Michael was practically bouncing off the walls. "It was so much fun! Can we go again? Please!" He asked, (Y/n) nodding. "But not right now, we need to go to one of the ones mummy said to go to. That way we don't get in trouble. You can't tell her we went on it okay?" (Y/n) instructed. "Okay!" He agreed. And with that, the two rushed to the Spiderman ride, just barely beating Emma there. 

"Have you boys gone on yet?" Emma asked, once they had met back up. "Nope. We waited for you." (Y/n) told her. "And you two didn't go on the rollercoaster?" Emma asked expectantly, giving them her classic look that scared the both of them. "Nope." (Y/n) lied, giving her a smile. "Michael?" Emma asked, knowing he never really lied to her, she knew that she was her son's favorite parent. They always had some sort of strong connection with each other, and he was calmer and more comfortable with her. Not that he didn't love his father, but he just had a stronger bond with his mother, making the two quite close and inseparable most of the time. Michael looked at his father, who was shaking his head, trying to tell him to say no. "No." Michael answered, although feeling bad for lying to his mother. 

"Good. Now, do you want to go on the ride?" And with that, they got on the second ride of the day, or for Emma at least, the first ride. After they finished with that ride, they went on all the ones Emma thought were appropriate for Michael, before they made their way to the Harry Potter world. Most people recognized them and asked for pictures, which they declined, since they were here with their son. If they were here and Michael wasn't with them, they would've said yes, but the two didn't want Michael to have to see his parents taking pictures with other people when they were trying to spend time together as a family. 

Once they had gone on the Harry Potter rides, which Michael liked the most cause his parents were in them, they were nearly done for the day. "Can we go back on the big rollercoaster now? Please?" Michael asked his father, forgetting Emma had said no to going on that ride. "What?" Both (Y/n) and Emma said in unison, turning to face the boy, but Emma sounded angry and (Y/n) sounded nervous. "Not right now Michael." (Y/n) whispered to him, so Emma couldn't hear it, but she had great hearing and in fact, heard what he had said. "But you said we could go back on it." He continued innocently, not seeing his mother's glare. 

"(Y/n)...why is Michael saying he wants to go back on the rollercoaster I specifically forbade you two from going on?" Emma asked through gritted teeth. "Oh uhm, well, you see..." (Y/n) started, not knowing how to get out of this, so he just tried to say Michael liked it, not bothering to deny it. "He had fun?" He said, making it more of a question. Emma bent down to her son's level before she spoke again.

"Michael, didn't I tell you not to go on the rollercoaster?" Emma asked, her tone much calmer to him than (Y/n). Michael nodded, and she continued. "Then why did you go on it?" Michael sat there for a minute, before deciding to be honest, feeling bad because he knew she had said no, and they had done it anyway because his father said they could. He didn't like lying to his mother, so he decided to be honest. 

"Dad said we didn't need to listen to you all the time and I could go on it and that it would be fun! I said you would get mad, and you are scary when you're mad, but he said it was okay because he said so, so we went on it, and it was fun! And then you asked if we went on it and he told me to say no, so I did. I'm sorry.." Michael confessed, obviously feeling very guilty for not listening to her, a sad look on his face. Emma stayed quiet for a second, trying to figure out who to be mad at. (Y/n) was the one who broke the rule and told Michael it was fine, but at the same time Michael knew he wasn't allowed to. She chose to be mad at (Y/n), since Michael thought he had permission from his father to go on the ride, and that his father's permission overruled his mother's, when it really didn't, but Michael didn't know any better. 

"It's okay Michael, you're not in trouble." Emma kissed Michael's cheek before speaking again. "We'll talk later (Y/n)." Dismissing it for now. Once Michael went to bed tonight, she was going to yell at (Y/n) until she lost her voice. "Can we go on it again? Please?" Michael continued, (Y/n) shaking his head. "Not today Michael. Another day." His father told him, and that was good enough for Michael. 

The three went on a few more rides, going on the Spiderman ride two more times, and had dinner, Emma pushing away her anger at her husband and focusing on having fun with her family instead. By the time they got home, Michael was asleep for the night. Emma handed the boy over to (Y/n) and he put Michael in his bed before walking out of the room, Emma already waiting for him, ready to give him her lecture. This was going to be a long night.