OT8- Pack Mates(12)

Start from the beginning

"Hyunjin! Don't make me lose control. This is a warning." Chan threatened in a deep tone but Hyunjin was too far gone to control himself.
"I am not scared of your warning anymore! Have you not done enough already? What are you going to do now? Rape me once again?" Hyunjin screamed, tears falling down his red-hot cheeks.
"Why are you making it so difficult for both of us?" Chan retorted.
"I said that I have already told you enough!" Hyunjin yelled again and this time sometime inside of Chan snapped.

"Enough! I am asking about these-" Chan paused to grab Hyunjin's wrist harshly, his touch rougher than he intended to.
"These bruises on your wrist and that burn on your right feet. Where the fuck did these come from?" Chan yelled, jerking Hyunjin's wrists with such force that a cry ripped out the Omega's throat.

"I am asking you to tell me about these! Why do you have to test my patience all the time?" Chan screamed, voice dripping with aggression and agony. It was as if he had almost lost himself to his wolf who was more than just upset after knowing that his Omega had disobeyed him. He didn't even care when Hyunjin cried out in pain, asking him to stop. He was just too angry.

"Am I supposed to go around like nothing happened when both of my Omegas are in despair? Just fucking tell me Hyunjin!" Chan spat out, his eyes starting to turn red slowly. Meanwhile, Hyunjin tried his best to pull away but the Blood Alpha was too strong compared to him. He let out another sob...it was hurting too much. He could write it with his blood on wall if needed...this Alpha in front of him wasn't Chan. Why is he being this way?

It wasn't until they heard a big explosion sound that Chan stopped his movements. Both of the mates were completely still from the shock for a moment before one of the guards came rushing in-without prior announcement. What the hell was happening?
"The Kingdom is under attack!" The guard yelled, coming into the Royal mates' view. Chan instinctively covered Hyunjin, standing in front of him. He did not miss to notice when Hyunjin did not close his eyes or turn away to hide his eyes like usual.

"Go ahead. I will be right there." Chan ordered, quickly standing up as a King. The Guard bowed before quickly leaving the room. The Alpha let out a sigh, mentally preparing himself for a war.
"Hyunjin. I need you to stay with Felix and get all the Omegas to-" Chan started to speak, turning around to look at him but stopped at the very moment he got a glimpse of his Luna.

Hyunjin looked almost dead with the expression on his face, body not moving an inch as he just stared into nothingness with tears on his face. His tears seemed to be never-ending, falling one after the other like rain droplets.
"Hyunjin! You need to go! It is a war-"
"Felix got pregnant during my heat. Changbin is the father of the baby. I have not told anyone but you yet...not even Felix and Changbin. After the officials went behind our backs to perform the Mystic Ceremony...I was forced by my sprit to unfold my powers which I kept hidden away for good...for true justice...for Felix. He is in despair-" Hyunjin started to speak, voice dull and sad as if it was a big void inside of him.

"This is not the right time-"
"You have shown quite powerfully that you don't care about the right time. You said that you needed to know and...you have shown what limits you are ready to cross for some mere information, your highness." Hyunjin replied, interrupting Chan who didn't know how to react either.
"Hyunjin-"
"Felix is in despair...he needs to make peace with what has happened before I tell him the news. I don't want him to be fine just because he is pregnant. I don't want him to depend upon his pregnancy to feel better...feel normal again which is why I didn't tell him. I took all his physical pain upon myself like I do with you all when you go to fight in a war. It was mere morning sickness that I was feeling. The burn on my right leg is actually supposed to be on Felix's feet right now...the bruises on my wrist...all...all of them belong to Felix." Hyunjin completed, standing up on his feet in the end. His right feet immediately gave up, a sharp pain travelling through him but he didn't care, withstanding the pain as if it was nothing.