"So, what's the plan, pretty boy." I tease Landon and he scowls.

"I hate when she calls me that." He says and looks down at Jo who's comfortably sleeping on his lap. "I barely know the girl and she's already sleeping on my lap. She has no boundaries." He grumbles and flick a curl from her face which causes her to stir.

"We gotta keep an eyes on her." I tell him. "We don't know what she can do, or who she might be. She could be spying on us and we wouldn't even know it."

"I'm not spying on you dipshit." Jo mumbles and turns her face to the ceiling.

I tense and watch carefully as she folds her hands under head, staying on Landons lap.

Yeah, no boundaries.

"Why would I spy on you and escape with you when I could have easily let the guards take you away."

"Diona could want information from us." I shrug but keep an eye on her.

"Look, I know you don't trust me, but you might as well. We're all here right now, and we're all trying to look for your friend-"

"Why are you helping us?"

She shrugs. "You're fun, and you got me out of that hellhole. You guys also haven't found your friend and i'm curious to see why you would break into a whole empire just for one girl."

"She's special."

"I bet she is." She smirks.

Christ.

"Not like that." I narrow my eyes on her and she breaths out a chuckle.

"I'm messing with you, I see you got your eyes on the girl." She points to Aeryn who's still sound asleep. "I see the way you two look at each other. Either it's love, or you guys have fucked and want more."

"We have no—it's none of your business." I dismiss.

"Or, you guys want to fuck-"

"Please stop talking about fucking my sister in front of me. It's disgusting." Landon says with a disgusted face.

"Ah, sorry pretty boy. Would you rather us talk about fucking you?"

Landons face turns tomato red and Jo laughs. "I'm only kidding, we'll talk about it in private." She winks and turns away from him.

His wide eyes find mine. "No boundaries." He mouths towards me and I snort.

"Go to sleep Dominic." Jo says softly. "Me and Landon will be on the look out and if we get too tired, we'll just wake you up."

"Don't leave me with her." Landon says and Jo cackles.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck you." Landons eyes go wide at her bluntness. "Yet." She smirks and his mouth drops open.

I laugh and shake my head at them. Jo is a great person so far. She has helped us in the palace, and made sure Aeryn got out. She has saved her and i'm grateful for it.