(ARCHIVED) The Past and Future

Start from the beginning

"Wh- who are-" Ram struggled to speak to the strange platinum-haired woman; her mind slowly began to grow weaker and weaker by the second. "AHGHHH!" she suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs as a large pink flame burnt through the clothing of the left portion of her neck. The pink flame burned more strongly than actual fire, causing the small body of the pink-haired girl to suddenly fall over in pain. As the fire spread, black markings appeared and stretched themselves across Ram's body reading "Death". "I-It hurts!" the child screamed as the flames began to slowly burn through her skin; writhing in agonizing pain, bawling at the top of her lungs for help.

The strange woman stood in front of Ram, completely unsurprised and uncaring about Ram's condition, watching her scream in pain as if it was normal to her; it was almost like she anticipated all of this to happen from the beginning. "The curse of the Oni-God? How unfortunate it is for you to only have been born with one horn... " the platinum-haired woman turned away from Ram and began to walk away, leaving the child to her demise... that was what she was going to do, but she almost stepped on someone along the way. The strange woman had a noticeable blush on her face as she stopped in front of the corpse, it was like she had a revelation of some sort. "Child... I'll save you. However, you must love me like your own sister... You must protect me as if I were your own family! You must avenge me if I were ever to die! I wish to receive the same love and treatment as this girl, whom you killed so many for!" The strange woman spoke in an euphoric way towards Ram as she pressed her hands against her face, her cheeks burning in red color as dark as a rose.

The woman's words embedded themselves inside of Ram like commands; words circulating through her body like it was completely normal for it to be there, churning her mind around the woman's wishes. "AHHHRRG!" the child screamed viciously in pain from the stress being put on her body; if this continued any further, not only would she die, but she would be sure to break entirely.

"Was that too much for you to handle?" the goddess-like woman bent down in front of the child, getting a closer look at her condition. Speaking underneath her breath, the woman used her strange power once again: "This child was born with two horns, never suffering from the curse of the Oni God." Almost instantly, the woman fell to her knees and vomited blood; surprised, her eyes widened, looking at the pool of blood that came from her body. She quickly realized she couldn't stand, it seemed as if her lower body had completely collapsed from the backlash of whatever power she used to heal the small child's body. "How-" convulsing blood from her body once more, she passed out.

Completely healed from her injuries, the child stood up after grovelling in pain on the ground for so long. It was an instantaneous process, the moment the platinum-haired woman gave that strange order the pain subsided and she was given another horn. Everything had turned out just as the woman said in her command...

"Save her..."

The midst of this strange silence, an unknown voice whispered to Ram. Looking to her left, she found the platinum-haired woman unconscious; the voices continuously prompting her to go near her, almost pulling her body along like a magnet.

"save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her...save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her... save her..."

The child grabbed her head and fell to the ground, struggling to keep her sanity. Ram finally realized it, her mind was rebelling against her; whatever power that woman used almost completely changed her mind's construction. Why must she go through so much pain? Who sent those masked men to kill her family? Why did Rem have to die?