(ARCHIVED) The Past and Future

Start from the beginning

"I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!" she let out an anguished scream; anger had completely taken over her already worn-out body. The cultist's guts turned to hear a child scream like this, it was almost like she had been possessed by some kind of demon. "AL FULA!" the girl screamed at the top of her lungs as huge wind blades cut through the air and cleaved the cultists that surrounded her into pieces. The cultists were bewildered; this pink-haired demon girl was already strong enough to overwhelm them before how could she have acquired even more power? "AL FULA!" Another powerful blast of wind mana manifested itself and took her enemies' lives; multitudes of the many witch cultists were killed within a single blow. Ram's demonic horn had matured and grew four inches; she was slowly evolving into a true Oni God.

A maniacal laugh rose from out of the smoke after the terrifying wind attack. The pink-haired child with a large single pink horn stood there almost completely alone, a large grin on her face as she lifted her hands in preparation for the next attack; this time she wouldn't let a single one of these cultists leave. Many ran, many tried to attack, some even dropped their weapons and surrendered; either way, none of them would escape the devastation about to occur. "FULA CYCLONE!" a completely new technique that she had been training to use for years, with her power before it would have been dangerous to attempt; however, Ram could absorb so much mana now it wouldn't have mattered if she used it even six times without stopping. Thousands of the already terrifying wind blades she used before spiralled in a tornado-like circular motion out of the palms of her hands, obliterating anything in their pathway and killing the remaining cultists like little helpless animals on a farm. It was a terrible spectacle; guts, blood, and various other human organs scattered everywhere as if they were ground to pieces. The small village the oni clan had resided in and lived in for generations was completely reduced to stone and rubble, not to mention the deep aperture in what used to be the village's waterfall.

The small pink-haired girl laughed at the catastrophe she caused, standing next to her sister's corpse, bathing herself in the blood of her enemies as it rained on her. Even after unleashing an attack of this scale, Ram still felt herself becoming even stronger as time went on; however, as her power increased her horn rapidly ate away at her sanity even more so than before.

"AHAHAHAHAHAA!" the child laughed hysterically as she formed another Fula Cyclone in her palms once more, firing it at the lifeless lacerated cultist's corpses. Again and again, the corpses were thrown through the air like ragdolls, limbs, organs, and blood scattered everywhere. Such carnage caused the land to shake tremendously, it was as if an enraged dragon had taken its anger out on this small village.

"Child, what is the purpose of this?" a soft female voice spoke to Ram, a soft hand touching her shoulder as well. "Why not run? Your family is already gone. Doing this won't change that." This strange woman's mesmerizing voice caused Ram's rage to stop for a second. The demonic horn's power stopped her from comprehending her question, however, even with her brain not functioning properly she could tell the woman's words had power. She couldn't tell what exactly the power was, but something was off about her.

Breaking out of her strange trance, Ram turned around and killed the woman who spoke to her immediately. It was a clean wind slash to the chest, the woman couldn't even react to her, she was killed instantly. "HAHAHAHHAH!!!" The pink-haired child laughed insanely at her demise, not caring even a little if she lived or died because to her, it was like killing a rabbit in the forest.

"So your mind has disappeared? A dull answer. However, meeting a child with your power wasn't expected." The woman spoke once more in front of Ram for the first time; even after death she still sounded as carefree as before. The woman was beautiful, it was like God sculpted her himself and created something so beautiful that even he would feel the urge to avert his eyes if she turned to face him. Platinum-like hair stretched to her waist only accompanied by a single blue ribbon holding a lock of her hair down; it sparkled and flew through the wind of the night almost like a female character in a fairytale book. She wore a white sheet dress that barely covered her at all; however, it was almost natural how much it fit her. It was a bizarre sight to see someone so abnormally dressed and with such godlike beauty casually find the oni-clans village because it was located in the middle of a great forest with many predators and wild animals, it was very strange to see a foreigner here.