37

Christmas day.... No one's POV

"GOOD MORNING JONES RESENDIENT!" Cheryl, Toni, Kevin and Veronica shouted "Hey Cher.. Toni.. Kev.. Ronnie." Jughead said as Sweet Pea, Fangs and Archie came in "And hello Sweets, Fangs and Arch" Betty said as Reggie and Josie showed up "HELLO REGGIE AND JOSIE!" Juliet screamed running up to Reggie's legs and hugging them "Hi babies" Juliet said kissing Rebekah and Klaus's foreheads "Ba!" Klaus smiled "Ma!" Rebekah said "Cuties" Josie said "Wait. I gotta ask.. Is something going on with Jos and Arch?" Veronica laughed "Just." Archie said "Friends." Josie said "Sureeee! Sweet Pea and Veronica said that. Cheryl and Toni said that. Fangs and Kevin said that." Betty said "Now look at them. Dating. Married. Dating." Jughead said "Bughead has a point!" Cheryl said "Bughead?" Juliet said confused "Ok! Uncle Kevin lesson now!" Kevin said "Ok!" Juliet said running to Kevin "Bughead is your mom and your dad. Choni is Cheryl and Toni. Fevin is me and Fangs. Seronica is Sweet Pea and Veronica." Kevin said "ohhhh! Bughead is mama and dada. Choni is CC and TT. Fevin is you and Fangs and Seronica is Plant and Aunty V" Juliet said "Yea! Give me five" Kevin said as Juliet high fived him "Plant?" Sweet Pea said looking at Betty "May have slipped" Betty said "Ok..." Sweet Pea smiled... "She told her." Jughead whispers to Sweet Pea "Betty... Can I talk to you?" Sweet Pea said "Sure" Betty said.....

In the other room with Betty and Sweet Pea...

"What's up Sweets?" Betty said "Uhm... I wanna marry Veronica but... We just started dating and I don't know..." Sweet Pea said "Look Sweet Pea. She loves you. You love her. Marry her. She in crazy over you. Your crazy over her. If you need words... Ask Juggie but marry her Sweets" Betty said "Thanks Co... Jones" Sweet Pea said "No problem Plant" Betty said as they hugged...

"FORSYTE PENDLETON JONES THE THIRD!" Sweet Pea and Betty shouted "I'm in trouble!" Jughead said running to the room that Sweets and Betts were in "I did not steal the last cookie.." Jughead said as they just stared at him "Fine.. I did." Jughead said "Juggie. Sweet Pea has something to ask.." Betty said "What's up..?" Jughead wondered "I need words... I wanna propose to Ronnie" Sweet Pea said "Ok! Betty.. I love you but leave" Jughead said "I love you too" Betty said kissing Jughead then leaving "Let's start"  Jughead said "Ok" Sweet Pea said.

At home with Veronica and Sweet Pea... 

"Babes! Get off that game!" Veronica said as Sweet Pea paused Minecraft "Ronnie. I'm playing Minecraft." Sweet Pea said "But I'm boreddd!" Veronica said "You got children" Sweet Pea said "You made them" Veronica said going to their room as Sweet Pea flipped off the couch to his bag. To see a ring, Toni put in there.. "Topaz.." Sweet Pea sighed "What?" Veronica said as Sweet Pea turned fast with the ring behind his back "What!?" Sweet Pea said "I didn't hear you.. What are you hiding behind your back?" Veronica said "Close your eyes.." Sweet Pea said "Oooo! A gifttt! I love giftssss!" Veronica said "I know. You tell me every time I bring you shopping.." Sweet Pea said bending down on one knee as he breathed in and out "Can I open?" Veronica wondered "Yea." Sweet Pea said as Veronica opened her eyes and gasped "Jughead helped me with this so sorry if it's cocky.. I know you had a rough history with friends... boyfriends.. family.. But I'm your best friend.. But I can't be just your best friend. I would rather be your husband. We have two children and a house. Please say you'll marry me or I will kiss you and try again" Sweet Pea said as he stood up in front of Veronica.. "Ronnie.." Sweet Pea couldn't finish because Veronica kissed him "Is that a yes or do I try again" Sweet Pea laughed "Just shut up and give me the ring because I'm marrying you" Veronica said as Sweet Pea put the ring on her finger and breathed then hugged her "I love you Sweets" Veronica said "I love you too Ronnie" Sweet Pea said...

" Sweet Pea couldn't finish because Veronica kissed him "Is that a yes or do I try again" Sweet Pea laughed "Just shut up and give me the ring because I'm marrying you" Veronica said as Sweet Pea put the ring on her finger and breathed then hugged...

                                                               ^^Veronica's ring^^

SERONICA BITCHESSS
Hope you liked it!

Kevin will die.

#bughead #seronica #choni #fevin #singlearchie #singlejosie 

Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas!

Go check out my books 'The Love Of Riverdale' and 'The Master Plan'