From Fairytale to a Nightmare

Start from the beginning

After another thirty minutes we got out of the car and walked into the woods.

"Are you planning to kill me out here?" I huffed pushing away another branch. "Of course not love, I'm planning to do something entirly different." He winked biting his fulk bottom lip.

I froze and stared wide-eyed at him. Did he? Was that? Oh my goodness he - "Aria stop over thinking." He chuckled walking to me. "I'm not going to make you do anything you dont want to." He assured me. He quickly pecked my lips and held onto my hand as we made our way through the woods again.

What if I wanted to? I bit my lip and stared at the back of my mate. His muscles bulged everytime he pushed a branch away.

'We need him' my wolf purred.

'Just imagine his hands on your body again. The way he can only touch you.' She purred making me bite my lip in order to keep in the moan. I fanned myself and pulled slightly on my shirt. Was it getting hot?

"Aria?" I jumped and stared into his amused blue eyes. "Y...yes?" I stuttered my eyes trailing down his eyes to his lips. They were so plump. They were almost begging me to kiss them. "This is something I bought a couple years ago. I was hoping you'd come back to me, and you did." He smiled pushing away a stray hair that was in my face.

"It was for us. But now that I know we have two amazing kids I made them a room." He whispered his tan cheeks tinting red.

I couldn't say anything. I was awe struck at the man in front of me. This wasnt the same boy I left five years ago. He grew into this strong mature sexy as hell man in front of me.

He took a deep breath and stepped to the side. I gasped as I took in the beautiful cabin in front of me. It looked like it should be in a fairy tale book. It had a small bridge that led to the front door. It was a deep brown mixing into the woods. Below it was a small beautiful river.

"You... you did this?" I whispered. "All for you." He whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt the back of my eyes sting. I quickly turned and planted my lips onto his own.

Before I knew it I was swept off my feet amd carried across the bridge and into the cabin.

When I opened my eyes I found a bare room with a king sized bed with a deep red comforter. "I know its not much, but I wanted you to be here so we could ... uhh decorate it." He mumbled into my neck making me let out a moan and a giggle mixed.

I turned back and giggled. His cheeks were streaked red. I realised his manliness was on the line. "I'll take care of everything." I whispered bringing his lips down back to mine.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission that I rejected. I smiled against his lips as he growled picking me up off the floor slammimg me into the wall.

I let out a loud moan and wrapped my legs around his waist. "God I missed you so much." He whispered huskily against my lips. "I did too." I whimpered grinding against him. He let out a strange growl mixed with a moan and roamed his hands all over my body.

At that moment I realised I truly did miss him. No man was ever the same. Nobody made me feel like he did. Nobody made my heart speed up and flutter like he did. And absolutely nobody made me get hot and bothered like he was.

"Off." I growled pushing his shirt up. He chuckled and chucked it off. I sighed in content as my hands explored his abs.

His lips were back on my own within a second making my heart speed up once again. I broke away to breath but his lips dropped down to my neck. I moaned and threw my head back.

He slowly went lower laying open mouthed kisses. "Ariana." He breathed against the very top of my breast. "Yes. I'm ready." I pratically moaned grinding my hips angsinst his own. He let out a strained growl and gripped my hips.