"No, stay. Please." He turned back around and sat next to me. "Violet came running up to me in the common room and dragged me to an empty classroom where S-sirus was snogging someone."

"He did what?!"

"You heard me."

"He's a fool." Usually, when I was upset, I would normally go to either James or Remus. Marlene didn't like drama, Lily didn't want to be involved, and Violet would either end up talking about some boy she was with and how he hurt her. And I felt like I bugged Sirius with to many of my problem with family and things like that. So I went to either Remus, because he was usually good with calming me down, or James because I trusted him enough, mainly because I chose to live with him after I left home. "Er, is there anything you want me to do about it?"

"Yell at him later before I see him again. Do it in the common room, or somewhere I can hear because I'm nosey, and I have the right to know why he's doing this to me. Then I can yell at him."

"Sounds good. I just don't see why he would do something like that. You were both happy with each other. It just makes no science whatsoever. He was letterally all over you yesterday."

"I don't know. But I wish I did." 

It was November, so Christmas would be around the corner. And that means I would have to live with someone who turned on me. And turned their back on me when I needed them the most. Why is my life shit? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?

The world is shit, but no one cares. No one cares about the people who are falling apart. They only care about themselves, hoping that they don't fall apart as well. They only do things to prevent them from falling, but they don't help the fallen stand-up again. 

We sat in silence for a few seconds. A few seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into an hour. Until James finally stood up. I'm going to go find that little bitch, and if he's still snogging that girl, then I'm pulling them apart and dealing with them."

"You really don't have to-"

"You said you wanted me to yell at him. So I will. You don't deserve that kind of treatment, you've been through enough." He walked out of the room and I followed. We headed to the common room when he stuck out a hand, telling me to stop and stay there. Probably because Sirius was there. "Sirius." He said happily, obviously faking his joy.

"Oh, hi James."

"Don't 'Hi James' me. I think you owe Y/n an apology, actually, I know you do."

"Why?" He said.

"Why? Because you were snogging a random girl, and you're dating Y/n!"

"Who, Hailey?"

"Whatever her name is, I don't care. You need to talk to Y/n."

"There nothing to talk about." Sirius said, starting to get mad and stood up.

"Yes there is! You're dating the poor girl! Then you go off and snog someone, else! What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm not dating Y/n, I would never like her like that. I fucking love Hailey, ok?! Why can't you just accept that?"

He what?! 

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but do I really have to spell it out for you?" He paused, "You. Are. Dating. Y/n!" He then said in between claps.

"I don't like her." Sirius said calming down. Yet still mad, and walked away up to the boy's dorm. 

~James's Pov~