Chapter 54

CHAPTER 54

"Kath,.." DJ hold her both hands. Its time for him to recite his vow.

"Kath, I used to be your worst memory of your childhood. I have caused you too much fear, pain and hardship..." napangiti si Kath maging ang mga bisita nila sa mga sinabi ni DJ

Ngumiti lang ulit si DJ and continue "..and yet fate brought us together to become friends and fall in love after. Isn't it amazing that you're marrying the guy who bullied you when you were 8 years old?" Pangiti ngiting napapailing nalang si Kath. But its true, amazing talaga.

"But don't you worry, because in the name of God, in front of our family and friends... I promise you that I won't be a bully husband to you... I will give my best effort to become the best husband to you..." as DJ continue tears formed sa mga mata ni Kath. Ramdam nya how yung truthfulness ng sinasabi niya.

"I will protect you with my life, I will love you with everything I am. I will be your great encourager in times of distress, , I will stay with you through good times and bad times, I will make you laugh when you're sad..." napahinto muna sya ng saglit dahil naiiyak na sya. Pero saglit lang agad naman nya dinugtungan.

"...carry you around when your arthritis is bad... all I wanna do, is grow old with you." Nagtawanan naman ang lahat dahil napipiyok pa na kumanta si DJ. But the truth is, ginawa nya lang yun para pigilan ang sarili nya na maiyak.

Humigpit ang kapit nya sa kamay ni DJ asking him to go on. "...whatever challenges ahead, I will hold your hands and never let go. I will be a understanding husband, and a good father to our future children. I love you always, my one only love"

Dahil sa nakakatawa na nakakakilig and yet madamdaming vow ni DJ para kay Kath, marami ang nadala at napaluha. Maybe because most of them knew how they survived sa lahat ng pinagdaanan nila.

"Kathryn, DJ is standing infront of you she will be your husband.. In front of God, your family and friends, you may recite your vow." Minister

"DJ, I have live most of my life without you. I am broken, but I am not aware of that..." napapailing naman ang minister, napatawa nanaman nila kasi ang audience nila.

"...until you came into my life, and told me that I am. And yes, I was broken then, broke by some bully kid I know when I was 8 years old. I really hate that kid," napapangit na rin si DJ, "..and yes its amazing that I am marrying him today with all my heart.."

"you broke me when we were young, and you came again to fix me. Now that I will be your wife, I promise to support you in every decision you'll make. I will be your strength when you're weak, I will be your joy when your sad. I'll hold on, as much as you hold on me too."

"...I will be a loving wife to you, and a good mother to our future children. I will love you always, only you." Napangiti nalang si Kath dahil buti nalang sa ending part na sya naiyak.

"Now that you have made your vows, we'll do a ritualistic act of breaking a glass," Humarap si DJ at Kath sa mga tao holding a glass.

"...it will be a symbol of your single life that has just just been through." And right there, ay inihulog nila ang glass sa sahig na agad namang nabasag. Matapos aya muli naman silang humarap sa minister.

"...you have now made you vows and broke the glass to end your single life. I pray that may God bless the both of you with wisdom, knowledge and pure love as you go on your journey in your marriage." Minister.

Agad namang nagsimulang tumugtog ang Orchestra para sa kasunod na kakanta, at sino yun? Syempre ang bagong kasal!!

Humarap ang dalawa at bahagyang lumabas ng gazebo. It was the same preparation na ginawa nila before, kaya hindi na nila binago, kaya nga Kath has to go to another voice class before the wedding.

DJ:

Father, I said till death do as part

I wanna mean it with all of my heart

Help me to love You more than I love her

And I know I can love her more than anyone else

Bring her in your presence today,

And make her what you want her to be

I pray to hear her heart

I pray she'll love you more

I pray to cherish and serve her

We'll bring you glory today,

I pray

Tumingin si DJ kay Kath, ito na kasi ang kakanta. He's encouraging her, baka kasi kinakabahan ito.

Kath:

Father, I said till death do as part

I wanna mean it with all of my heart

Help me to love You more than I love her

And I know I can love her more than anyone else

Bring her in your presence today,

And make her what you want her to be

Kath is singing with eyes locked on DJ's. Masaya naman silang pinapanood ng kanilang mga bisita. After all the things that they have been through, they deserve this wedding, they deserve happiness, they both deserve each other.

Inabutan naman sila ng white balloon ng mga pamangkin ni Kath. Lahat sila magpapalipad ng balloon, to join the newly wed as they now pray for their journey together

DJ: Lord help me to love her, as you love the Church, your bride

Kath: Help me submit to him, as I submit to You my life.

On chorus, sabay sabay silang nagpalipad ng kanilang mga balloon. It feels like heaven.

I pray to hear her heart

I pray she'll love you more

I pray to cherish and serve her

We'll bring you glory today,

I pray

Nang matapos ang kanta, "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Daniel John Padilla"

With that, the husband kiss his wife with so much love.

One great story that teach them what true love means,.

One great love that teach them to hold on to each other no matter what,...

And great future that will have a lot of things to be learned, for them to be strong enough to stick with each other and fullfill their vows to each other.

.............

Epilogue next.