Bonus: Intoxicating

ahhh i didnt even realize but we reached #1 in jeanxdiluc stories!!! this whole thing was a joke with one of my friends but i didnt realize people would like my writing so much 😭 thanks so much!!<3

so i have an extra long bonus chapter with smut and a modern au (my friend has been begging me to write this) to spoil you hehe

18+ content ahead 😩

---

"Lisa, are you sure this is the best idea?" Jean asked, clutching her purse nervously. She tugged the hem of her dress down, the cold night air gusting over her thighs.

"Relax," Lisa waved a hand. "Amber invited Eula, and Eula's never been to a nightclub before."

"Ah, okay," Jean and Lisa were walking down the street to one of Mondstadt's most famous nightclubs, Angel's Share. To be honest, Jean rarely had time to relax and go outside. Her busy job as CEO of the Favonius Company occupied most of her time. Adding on to that, Jean had to take care of her adopted child Klee, who was cute, but definitely a handful. 

Jean worried briefly about who was taking care of Klee. Lisa had said she would take care of it, but Jean knew the little girl could be rambunctious if left to her own devices. Shuddering, Jean remembered that one time Klee had bombed a neighbor's mailbox, forcing Jean to make apologies and pay for a new one. 

"Stop worrying about Klee," Lisa said airily, running her fingers through her brown hair. "I have Albedo and Sucrose taking care of her."

Jean sighed in relief. Albedo and Sucrose were two younger employees at Favonius Company, at the head of the sciences department. They were both intelligent and caring, with plenty of free time to watch over Klee. 

"Thanks," Jean said. "It's just, I don't really need to be at a club tonight. I have, well, other things to do."

"Yes, yes, don't we all?" Lisa shrugged off Jean's attempt to get back to Favonius Company and continue working. "You need some relaxation to balance out all the work you've been doing."

"But-"

"Oh, look at that. We're here," Lisa smirked, gesturing towards a door with a long line of people wrapped around the corner. "No running off now. Hopefully, you'll meet someone nice, or someone good in bed."

Jean flushed involuntarily. All she would be doing was having a drink or two, and then leaving to go back to work. There would be no hooking up with anyone.

"Hello, Patton." Lisa batted her eyes slightly at the bouncer. Jean had seen Lisa work her charms on many people before, so it was no different this time. "Our names are on the list,"

After a brief second checking the paper in his hand, Patton gestured for them to go inside, with a short grunt. Lisa wiggled her fingers goodbye, winking flirtatiously. She turned around and smiled at Jean, something slightly different sparkling in her eyes.

Jean and Lisa entered the club, Jean blinking at the sudden change in lighting. It was so dark inside, with the smell of sweat and booze permeating the air. People on the dance floor were so clustered together Jean blushed at the thought of being so close. 

"Have fun!" Lisa called, the edges of the word lilting up. She disappeared into the dance floor, presumably to find someone attractive. Jean knew Lisa wouldn't have trouble, she wasn't particular to any gender. 

Well, this was awkward. People huffed, annoyed at Jean standing in their path, clutching her purse with no clue where to go. Jean pulled the edges of the too-short dress Lisa had forced her into down.