°▪︎Red Ropes▪︎°

Start from the beginning

Korekiyo Shinguji

- Yup. He's definitely a delusional yandere. I don't say it's because he doesn't think what he's doing is wrong, hell no. In fact, he knows it's wrong, he just doesn't care.

- I'd say what's really dangerous about him is...it's just straight addiction. Of course he studies people all the time, but something about you was....different to him.

- He was going to kill you, and send you to his sister, but he grew attached to you. He talked it over with his sister, and his sister was fine with him keeping his darling on the land of the living. I'd say that's how he grew attached. Addicted.

- Slowly but surely, he started stalking you more and more, he never really interacted with his darling, it was just him watching from afar.

- What's really dangerous is no matter what you do, he'd still be crazy for you. You could try and make yourself 'as ugly as possible' (no such thing, y'all are beautiful) And he wouldn't care. Still would be addicted to his darling, no matter what she did.

- He wouldn't kill anyone close to his darling. Nor threaten them, unless you start dating. Then the worse he'd do is torment, or threaten them. He's not petty enough just to kill people for the sole reason of being close with you, or being friends with you.

- He for sure would kidnap his darling. But unlike Junko, he plans it out pretty well. He stalks you for a long time for perfect measures, he'd for sure be planning this for months so he would know that you'd be with him forever. Korekiyo knows all to well that all good things come with a cost.

- He'd probably kidnap you by drugging your drink. Of course since he's never personally talked to you, I imagine this would be easiest. He also doesn't want to harm his darling. Knocking you out is for 'animals' he thinks.

- He also wouldn't pick chloroform because the panic can really affect his darling. And he doesn't wanna risk the chance of you mumbling loud enough under the cloth, and causing someone to turn around the corner, thus running his whole plan.

- Also would choose this method to be gentle on his darling because he's for sure a worshiper. Meaning, he basically kisses the ground his darling walks on.

- Once he has you, you'll probably wake up like a prize, well, at least in his eyes. He really loves bondage, so don't expect to wake up arms behind your back, or tied to the arms of the chair. But something a bit more intricate. But if he's really feeling it, do expect to wake up hoisted in the air.

- Truly, I can't tell if it's love, or an obsession. Either way, he'd treat you right. As I said, he's a worshiper, so, I don't think he'd hurt you physically. He's some what calm. I don't think he'd really treat you bad, so you don't have too much of a reason to leave other than the fact he kidnapped you....

- He truly doesn't care if you scream or struggle, or tell him to let you go. He'd just smile it off and tell you things like 'he'd never hurt you' and 'he truly loves your beauty.'

- However, if you cried, he would hug you. I understand he's a worshiper, but when his darling starts crying, he'd push that aside and still hug them. He can only imagine it must be scary to wake up in a random room with a stranger. But he'd whisper things like, 'It'll be okay, you're fine, you're safe here with me.'

- Why should you believe a thing someone you don't even know has to say?

- He's just a crazy obsessive yandere. He knows what he's doing is wrong.

He just,

Doesn't

Care.

711 words

711 words

No, I'm not a daily story updater, I just was feeling it. Starting with little stuff until request roll in. Korekiyo is an interesting one.

I hope you enjoyed these head cannons though, and have a nice day.