''Ennis, take Kali back to our place and call the twins. They can deal with mister Hale.''

Derek pounds against the barrier again and roars as hard as he can, hoping that his betas will hear him.

''They will be here too late,'' Deucalion chuckles.

''You sure about that?'' A deadly cold voice comes from just behind Deucalion.

Deucalion whips around surprised, with a snarl on his face.

Allison is standing behind him with her crossbow raised, Jackson, Lydia, Danny, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd all behind her. It should surprise Derek that Allison is at the front, but he can't imagine her at any other place. She is fearless and fierce, the perfect second in command even if she's a hunter. And, of course, she is the Matriarch of the Argent Clan. Derek can imagine her at the front of every battle.

Allison glances at Derek and then down at the mountain ash line that is holding Derek back. She then lowers the crossbow a little and shoots.

The arrow shoots through Derek's legs, and he makes a shocked noise before noticing that the barrier has fallen away. She shot the ash line. Wow, the little show-off. When he looks back up at her feeling a little awed, he's not surprised to see a smirk on her face.

He shifts into his beta shift and goes for the attack on Deucalion, the biggest threat in the room.

''McCall! Take the Mage and go!'' Deaton snarls before tossing a vial at the group of betas while Derek is fighting with Deucalion.

Scott whimpers before running to Stiles to lift him up. He looks back at the betas, who are all coughing and on their knees, even Allison, ''I'm sorry!'' He yells before bolting after Ennis, who is still carrying Kali.

Derek wants to growl in frustration, he thought he could save Stiles from being taken, but it didn't matter! He's still gone. Deucalion is stronger than Derek, and Derek doesn't know if he can come out of this alive.

The 'blind' Alpha places punch after punch and delivers swipe after swipe. Derek is bleeding heavily, and he's worried about his betas, who are still on the floor coughing, looking like they're about a moment away from coughing up their lungs. And let's not forget Stiles's betas. Allison is just human, and Lydia only has human healing powers! Derek wants to rip out Deaton's throat for throwing that concoction at them. Whatever it was.

Derek suddenly feels white-hot pain flair in his chest and only sees Deucalion's smirk in front of him. When he looks down, he sees Deucalion's claws in his chest. He knows instantly that it's too deep. There is no chance in hell he's going to survive this. He feels blood bubble in his throat, the copper taste of it on his tongue. He coughs, and some blood splatters on Deucalion's face. Derek feels a little pride for the disgust that shows on Deucalion's face until the man starts to howl and rips his claws out of Derek's sternum.

Derek falls to the ground but sees two, no three arrows sprouting out of Deucalion's back. The way Deucalion is panting, it can only be laced with wolfsbane. Deucalion starts to turn to the betas with a snarl on his face, but then Deaton is there.

''Come on!'' Deaton yells, and he pulls Deucalion with him out of the office.

Derek tries to look at the betas, check if they're alright, but he thinks he loses some time because he's suddenly lying on his back with a pale Allison hovering above him. She is putting pressure on the wounds in his chest.

''Lydia, what do I need to do?'' She sounds panicked, and Derek can't really understand why. She's a hunter. Shouldn't she be happy to finish her aunt's job?

He tries to shake any thoughts of Kate away and feels guilty about thinking like that about Allison, who has proven the last month that she isn't out to get them.