C!Wilbur x MALE! Reader

Start from the beginning

(something like this)

It jumped off from where he was standing which was next to Schlatt. (M/n) or the monster ran towards Wilbur who was injured, he covered Wilburs body with its gigantic shadowy arms. "Tommy, I order you to run." The voice was a combination of both (M/n) and the creature.

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU OR WILBUR!" Of course Tommy protested. "Tommy...I order you to run. This is my last command as your...friend. Please." At the end of the voice, it sounded weak and it was desperate to tell Tommy to run. "NO! COME ON!!" (M/n) growl deeply before giving Wilbur to Tommy. "You go first. Go to my house. Now." The two ran away as (M/n) returned back to his normal form.

"(M/n)-!" He cut off Jschlatt just by a glance of his lifeless (e/c) eyes. (M/n) took the pin that Schlatt gave him before looking up and stared at the new ruler of L'Manburg Manburg.

"There's only two reasons that I shouldn't trust anyone. First- we don't know them. Second- we know them. I will never try to make you respect me, to commit to me. I actually deserve better than that ; I'M BETTER THAN THAT! Goodbye, L'ma- I meant, Manburg." (M/n) even burned the pin that what in his hand as he started to walk away.

​​​​​​A teeny weeny timeskip

After an argument between Tommy and Wilbur in which ended with Wilbur saying, "If I can't have L'manburg, no one can have L'manburg!" Of course he was a bit stressed out because Wilbur lost his patience for taking back the city, and decided to blow it up.

They managed to take back L'manburg with a certain pink haired male helping them. Tommy became president again, Jschlatt died because of a heart attack. While everyone was taking down the decorations, Niki found some TNT but she covered it up and didn't told anyone.

(M/n) however was in his shadow form, looking at the female. Wilbur was nowhere to be found and that's because he's been staying with (M/n). But whenever people ask (M/n), where's Wilbur. He'd just shrug before walking away.

(M/n) being (M/n) wasn't one anyone's side. As long as Wilbur is with him, everything would be fine to him. (M/n) just wrapped his arms around Wilburs waist as he watch the male, planning his way to blow up L'manburg. "You planned it yet?" "Mhm."

Wilbur told the (h/c) haired male on what he was planning to do and he told (M/n) to put more TNT there but (M/n) has to be more quiet and wee bit sly at this point. (M/n) just agreed with everything Wilbur said. (M/n) gave Wilbur some neck kisses, hickeys, making Wilbur squirm at the taller ones touch.

"Nggh~!!" He moaned out when he felt (M/n)'s hand going under his sweater. "S-Stop~" "Hmm, no~ You deserve it after working hard, baby." (M/n) smirked as he kept teasing Wilbur as the brown haired male kept moaning. (M/n)'s hand reached down somewhere down below as he smirked.