IV

The tall man revealed from behind wooyoung was none other than Jeong Yunho, and suddenly Mingi's mind went blank.

Anxiety or alcohol?

Mingi couldn't tell which of those blurred his senses, but suddenly he couldn't think straight. His mind felt fuzzy and the noise of chatter around him suddenly got overwhelmingly loud yet unclear. A mix of excitement and stress brewing in his mind made his brain go blank.

Shit. Is all mingi could really think at the moment.

Jongho turned back to him, "you were saying...?" He said arrogantly, poking fun at the absolutely comedic timing.

"There's no way in hell I'm confessing to him tonight. Absolutely no way." The younger whispered frantically.

"You'll be fine, the alcohol will wear off in a little bit." The shorter said. "Are you even tipsy yet?"

"No, I don't think so... I don't know..." Mingi replied honestly.

"You're going to be okay, dumbass. Stop drinking and talk to him later." Jongho said, right before turning away and heading to the bathroom.

Jongho was logical about the situation, he knew what he was saying. Once again, the younger was right. However, that couldn't stop Mingi from giving in to his irrationality. His anxiety was eating him up from the inside, and he couldn't help but let it take control. He's already made up his mind, he cannot confess to Yunho tonight.

Now Mingi found himself nervous and jittery on the leather couch. Nothing another shot can't fix, right?

He emptied the shot glass into his mouth for the fifth time that night.

As he was putting it down on the coffee table, two long legs walked into his line of sight.

"You're taking shots without me?"

The silver haired looked up, finding his best friend's face smiling at him.

"I started thinking you won't show up at all, so there was no point in waiting, was there?" the younger replied casually, leaving a slight and well deserved sting in Yunho's heart.

"Scooch over" the older said, carefully stepping over Mingi's legs and sitting to his right.

He reached to the empty shot glass Mingi left on the coffee table and filled it up. "I hope you don't mind, since you already started drinking without me" he said cheerfully before downing the shot.

"You were at the studio again, weren't you?" The younger asked abruptly, making Yunho nearly choke on his drink.

The taller coughed and wiped his mouth before he could get an answer out.

"Mingi, I-"

"You're an idiot, Yun." He said coldly.

"I'll be as real as I can and tell you right now that it's genuinely hard to see you kill yourself like this. I can see your hard work affecting you, I've told you this many times, but now it's starting to affect your social life and all I'm asking is that you don't let work isolate you like you're letting it isolate you now." He continued.

Mingi sighed and rubbed his eyes roughly. "I would ask you to promise me you'd stop but clearly it didn't mean anything last time so please just....try." he finished, leaving Yunho feeling more than awful.

Yunho wanted to cry. He should've known this would come to this when Wooyoung yelled at him in the studio. However, having Wooyoung lecture you is one thing. Wooyoung is positive about confrontation, he takes it lightly. Having Mingi lecture you, on the other hand, means you really fucked up.

He should've known Mingi would guess where he was.

Slowly, and hopefully subtly enough to go unnoticed by the others, Yunho lifted his right leg, placing it to Mingi's left as he straddled his lap.

Sitting on his lap, he leaned towards the younger, embracing him softly.

"I'm sorry" The older whispered apologetically in Mingi's ear, to which the silver haired returned the embrace.

Of course, keeping a low profile by climbing onto your friend's lap in the middle of a small living room with six other men in it is near impossible, but the two miraculously lacked the consciousness to notice everyone in the room going dead silent for the first time tonight.

Several moments later, Jongho emerged back from the bathroom, bursting into silent laughter at the sight.

"...and I swear I thought his dick broke that day, it was crazy... thank god I was wrong though because I don't know what I would do without San's dick" wooyoung said casually, laying on the floor, his head on san's lap.

"You guys disgust me." Jongho was quick to comment, pinching the bridge of his nose as if his head hurt.

"Just be thankful you didn't have to hear all this unfold in real time" Yeosang chimed in from beside him, sipping beer from the can in his hand.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, "you guys are just hating because you don't get dick, and it's fine, you'll find the perfect dick for you some day and then you'll understand me perfectly." He replied, hugging san's thigh tightly.

"Yeah, right..." Jongho mumbled quietly before drinking from his own can of beer.

"You guys are just nasty, to be honest" hongjoong decided to add from the far right corner of the couch.

"And when was the last time you got dicked down, huh?" Wooyoung asked, stuffing his mouth with chips.

Hongjoong cackled, "you should know by now I'm the one who does the dicking"

"But I got dicked down about 30 minutes before we came here if it's worth anything to you" seonghwa replied nonchalantly, sprawled all over hongjoong on the couch.

"Hwa-"

"What? He asked, I answered" he said matter of factly, cutting off hongjoong in the process.

"Alright calm down with the dicks please" Yunho chimed in, tired of listening to their argument.

"You guys are just boring" woo huffed, looking at san for confirmation.

"If you're bored then why don't we play games? Would anyone be up for that?" San suggested, caressing his boyfriend's light blue hair.

"What, like drinking games?" Yeosang asked.

"I don't see why not" san replied.

"We could play truth or dare" Mingi mumbled, thinking out loud.

"Truth or dare? Really, that's the best you've got?" Jongho asked cockily.

"We could work with that... Whoever fails or denies a dare has to drink. And it doesn't look like any of you have better ideas right now." San said, trying to collect reactions from the others.

And that's how all eight men found themselves sitting in a circle on wooyoung and yeosang's apartment floor, playing truth or dare as if they were back in highschool.

"So who's going first?"

A/N
Just a little unsure about this chapter but I swear the plot will pick up the pace from here:)