𝐶ℎ 10: The Great Library.

Start from the beginning

Twisting the handle, The thin wooden doors made its way to an opening for the tall country, closing back as the Russian went away.

"Are you heading out, Sir?"

An elderly servant had greeted the Russian, a smile upon the human's face to not be rude in any way to the respected guest of their beloved emperor...

"Yes. I wish to explore for a while before the 'event' starts."

"As you wish, Repected Sir. May I have the honor of guiding you?"

How Bothersome, He thought releasing a silent sigh.

"Do what you wish."

With only the limited places to show and introduce, more questions than answers arose in the Russian's head. All the forbidden places within the palace they were placed in were often guarded with soldiers or a barrier had been placed to prevent unwanted visitors.

"This is the Last room within the Silver Palace."

"Silver? Does the Emperor's palace have more than one name?"

Russia wasn't particularly asking, coming from a fallen imperial family, there are a handful of palaces back in his country, but in this situation, he had only been informed that there was only one name for the SEA imperial palace for the emperor.

"Goodness! His Majesty may have forgotten to inform you all."

"And that is...?"

"The Emperor's palace doesn't have a name, Good Sir. But these surrounding castles do, They... Forgive my tongue, are used as fortresses in cases of war."

Fortresses? , Russia looked around, seeing that the interior and exterior was no different than those that he saw during the meeting with this country's emperor. It all felt the same, designed the same and painted the same. So how come it is called a fortress when it is designed as a palace?

"How many more are called palaces, but are these so called fortresses?"

"I wish I can answer that question. But, even I, an elderly servant of His Majesty has yet to know how many."

"But with all you've shown me...?"

"Those were merely low percentage of the Palaces surrounding the Emperor's. I believe at least 2-3 palaces, Every one of each is connected to each other but is divided equally."

Russia fell silent, Observing his surroundings and catching a glimpse of Country power flowing through its walls.

So that's it... , He turned his eyes towards the unbothered servant, putting on a threatening atmosphere, he arranged his sleeves putting them on his side thereafter.

"Are they, perhaps... "

"Pleasant meeting you here, Dear Russia."

Turning his head, A familiar starry halo floated majestically above this person's head. Their steps echoed as their heel slid through the marble tiles of the palace.

"EU..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘