vi

I have this story called nothing lasts (self promo how annoying I know) but it's a huge crossover between different anime's going from bnha→kny→HXH→aot and I'm finally getting to the kny part. It's genuinely so exciting so anyway if you wanna check that out you should lol. Rengoku is a main romantic interest to pls I just ARFARFRAF🛐🛐🛐

Magically, the scarecrow had returned not even ten minutes later—it's wooden stick bending from side to side with each hop.

"Turnip head!" Mitsuri cried as she watched it approach us.

"Turnip head?" Shinobu snickered as an amused smile tugged at your own lips.

The pinkette frowned and looked away with an embarrassed blush. "I didn't want to leave them unnamed.." Pushing that thought away, she turned back to the scare crow who hopped straight to us, stopping just a few feet away. "Why'd you return? Did you by any chance know a place for us to stay?" She further questioned. The cursed being hopped in their spot, seemingly signalling that they indeed had.

The two girls brightened with grins. "Can you by any chance take us?" Shinobu gasped.

'Turnip head' turned and began hopping back up the mountain they came from, only hopping to turn back around and look at you all when you hesitated to follow. Mitsuri smiled and waved at you both to follow after. Gravel and rock crumbled under your feet as the three of you—now along with turnip head—made your way up the mountain, gasping and puffing when you finally reached the peak top where turnip head had stopped.

Mitsuri planted her hands on her knees as she tried to gain her breath, sweat trickling down her forehead. "Oh thank god—we made it—" she gasped in relief, though it didn't last long as she turned to look at the clearing before her, her wide green eyes further widening. "Shinobu..." she patted the shoulder of the dark haired girl who turned with a curious hum to where she was pointing.

"Huh...?" She gasped as her eyes widened at what was off in the clearing.

Not too far away sat a large castle-like structure. Building maybe? The front had what seemed to be a large face and it was all made of mostly corroded steel, the once probably silver metal now brown with rust.

"Rengoku's..." Shinobu gasped as she trailed off.

Mitsuri beamed. "Rengoku's castle!"

Not wasting even another second, the pink haired girl snatched your hand along with Shinobu's and sprinted towards the structure. Your feet padded harshly on the grass as you all made your way towards it.

Almost as if sensing you three approaching, the castle roared to life. Smoke emitted from the chimneys and four almost chicken-like feet appeared from the bottom—carrying it up slowly as it begun to move.

"Hurry!" Shinobu gasped as she began to run faster.

You quickly threw a glance over your shoulder, spotting turnip head hot on your trails as the three of you quickly made it to the bottom of the castle. The moving structure had begun walking as Shinobu hopped into the small staircase leading to an entrance to the castle. She held out a hand to you, allowing you to grasp it as she pulled you on. "Mitsuri!" Shinobu gasped, seeing the castle now rapidly moving and leaving the pink haired girl behind.

The girl gasped as she tripped on her footing, further falling behind the pace of the house. Both you and Shinobu grimaced, however, gasped upon seeing a beautiful, smooth white snake appear and wrap around her thin body. She let out a surprised gasp however allowed the large animal to lift her up and fly her into the doorway.

"What the..." she trailed off as she watched the snake glow before reappearing as turnip head. A blush coated her cheeks as a wide grin tugged on her lips, unable to hold herself back from throwing her arms around the scarecrow. "You saved me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"