"I-!"

"I mean that teacher was being a bitch so like..." Horu said mostly to itsu.

"That's not my point!!" Itsu said 'quietly' to Horu.

"Whatever" Horu rolled her eyes.

They kept bickering as they found their seats near each other.

The trio immediately went quiet as they heard slight shuffling outside the door and snapped their heads toward the sound.

Horu rolled their eyes in envy as their homeless looking caterpillar dad inched his way to the door.

"I want one of those..." She whispered to herself as they slouched back in their chair.

"go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends"

5.74 seconds later he was standing up, "It took 8 seconds before you were quiet, Time is limited, you kids aren't rational enough"

As he stood in front of the teacher podium horu reached into her pocket.

"I'm your home room teacher Shota Aizawa, nice to meet you"

"boom" She whispered to herself as popped rung out all at the same time, glitter getting thrown into their faces.

"ZUKUUUU! ILL KILL YOU" katsuki said as he was getting sprayed by the water-gun which held glitter water.

Aoyama looked refreshed as he dazzled just a bit more than usual, staring at all of you.

Aizawa deadpanned, "i'm not surprised... i'll ask nezu for the camera footage later, Hizashi will wanna see this." He mumbled to himself as he stood in front of the class.

"Alright, i know this is sudden, but put these on and go out onto the field"

"A Quirk Assessment test!?" most of the class shouted, except for the group you probably know, they expected this from Shota.

A brown haired girl asked about the assembly and Aizawa-sensei told her the school runs things differently.

He explained about doing the test and how now in this school you're able to do it with quirks instead of without, he then called bakugou up to do the ball throw since he got first in the entrance exams.

Itsuki got into a weird position that looked like he was a demon, and mimicked katsuki's "SHINEEEE" in a high pitched squealing voice.

A few people laughed at this but quickly shut up when kat glared at them, the only ones that didn't shut up were the twins and especially itsuki.

He got an impressive 705.2 meters which got people exited, they then quickly got shut down by Aizawa telling them last place is expelled.

People said it's unfair and Aizawa made a point once again!

As the tests flew by Horu (and izu) got to analize their new classmates quirks and  a bit of their personalities.

Horu also thought this test was shit because she didn't have quirk, the only good thing was that they trained hellish hours with Aizawa (and sometimes mic) so they were doing pretty okay.

Horu got an idea.

"Hello Momo!" She said with a genuine smile, "I couldn't help but notice you're quirk" and your lack of self confidence, "so i was wondering if you would be able to make a few scraps of metal and wires? also a battery would be nice"

"Oh i suppose i could!"

"Another thing," my gaydar never fails me, "would you mind being my pole supplier? i'll pay you good money, aka 10 bucks a pile cuz i'm not rich," 'Oh she's definitely rich asf'

She would ask for a bomb instead of the materials, but she didn't know how much of a toll it would take on her body and there's still a few more tests to go.

Plus she doesn't know fully how her quirk works she just knows she can make stuff.

Momo quickly made the materials and went back to whatever she was doing.

"Thanks Momo i owe you!" Horu went back to their spot next to Izu and she began working on a bomb out of the stuff momo gave her.

Then she tore a piece off of her PE pants using a sharp piece of extra metal and began making a glove.

She used both sides of her pant legs to make it doubled layered and kept it together using extra wire since she didn't ask for a needle and thread.

She now had a small bomb and a glove on one hand.

They also cuffed the pants so the tears would be less noticeable.

"Thank kats!" She called out quickly, running past him, gaining only a confused "Hah!?" from the blonde in question.

///

It was now the last test which was the ball throw that Katsuki demonstrated in the beginning.

And Horu was last.

'This was so dramatically slow, and for what?'

'What kind of main character bullshit is this!?'

They took a deep breath as they threw the ball, setting off the bomb at the same time so it would affect the hight it flew.

The bomb she made wasn't as big as an explosion that she hoped but it was still pretty good since it got them all the way to 167.8 meters.

"Good job! i should've thought of that!" Izu congratulated them as Itsu gave them a high five.

"You didn't cuz you were too busy mumbling" She said to him as he looked sheepish.

Katsuki grumbled to himself, now understanding why Horu said thanks to him earlier.

And with that the test was over.

Horu raced Itsuki to the train station as soon as the bell rang.

Izuku had to take care of a few scratches he got from overthinking outcomes, that's horu's job.

- Get through the first day of school✔️

——

Now you mighty be wondering, where is Hitoshi?

Well..... i totally didn't forget to add him so;

He said fuck first days and went to chill with the cats!

~-~

1457 words

yuhhh

Have an amazing rest of your day or night!<3