Chapter 13: Rescued!

I'm Alyx! Hey!
We had gotten Azul out of there, but we had alerted practically every curse nearby. Azul smiled, "Let's try out our new powers on them." I grinned and said, "Why the heck not?" Most of the curses here had 9 hearts, but we could overpower them. Pheonix summoned all 3 of his familiars. Azul made it rain swords. I obliterated multiple curses at the same time. (That's the spell Aquila had taught me. Powerful as we were, it seemed as if all the curses just couldn't die. If we killed one, six more would show up and take it's place. We kept casting more and more spells. I cast a spell that I myself had created. It gave me the abilities of a dragon. My eyes blazed with fire. Flames covered my entire body. A pair of wing grew out from my back. I looked like a badass human-dragon hybrid. The spell gave us the edge. But the curses just wouldn't end. Azul trapped curses in giant prisons made of solid ice. Pheonix kept using teleportation spells to get himself around everywhere, and nobody knew where he would appear next. Finally, the three of us cast a combined spell that required us to hold one black rose in each hand, expose it to tall the elements, and then join our own essence with the rose. This allowed us to us magic of all the elements simultaneously. Eventually, we slayed all the curses and escaped.