Aro x Jane part 2

"Aro!" Jane ran after him in the hallway of the castle. The blonde knew it in herself that he was angry.

She could tell by his body language that he wanted to be alone. But not this time, when it was certainly hours before their wedding.

"What are you doing back here? I said continue where the two of you left off..." he said in a rather calm tone. Yet the blonde knew he was seething in rage.

Jane grabbed his arm tightly. It was a wrong move though, as he could see what had transpired before. She slowly let him go.

"Are you still in love with him?" he asks plainly.

She looked at him with a surprised expression. The blonde vampire shook her head and Aro inhaled sharply at her actions.

"Yes." was her curt reply and Aro could only scoff at what she said. "I loved him. Loved, Aro! Loved! It means its over..." she pleads to him.

He stops at the doors of his chambers. She knew that there was betrayal seen in her eyes. She had been a guard for a hundred of years. In those hundreds of years, she could confess that there was something going on with Felix and her.

In which, she was his property after all.

"Go inside." he motions towards his chambers and she followed his lead. Once the door was locked, he had pushed her to the bed.

His actions definitely surprised her as he was not the one to have impulsive tendencies. Yet here she was pinned down on the bed.

He lifted her dress upwards and he pulled down her underwear. The volturi king pried her legs open.

Her womanhood was right in front of him, waiting. Aro then plunged three fingers inside of her. The blonde vampire could only moan in delight.

"A-Aro..." She tries to silence her moans by covering her mouth. His fingers slid in and out of her core. He took his fingers out and gently rubbed her pussy.

"Oh my!!!" Jane moans in pleasure with the sensation she felt. His fingers then started hitting her sensitive spot and she was already writhing in pleasure.

"He loves to finger you, isn't he, my dear?" Aro whispers icily in her ear.

"N-No... It was just a one time fling. I begged him to fuck me the night you were wed to Sulpicia..." she admits amidst the pleasure she was feeling.

"I'm sorry..."she looks at him with melancholic eyes. He slid his fingers out of her as he pulled her closer to him.

The volturi king kissed the top of her forehead. How can be angry with those eyes? To see her upset was the end of him.

"I forgive you, my dear." he whispers as he kisses her softly. "Now to pick up where we left off..." he then gives her a sinister smirk.

"Are you canceling the wedding?" she asks him.

"What? No, why do you ask?"

"It looks like you will fuck me so hard that i cant walk straight." Jane teases him as he undresses her.

He then rips off her dress, for the nth time.

"You alreafy owe me 8 dresses because you were so impatient to fuck me." she said as he fumbled to remove her bra. She beat him to it as Aro grasps her breasts tightly.

His garments came flying off as Jane pulled down his pants. The raven haired vampire guided his manhood to her mouth.

"Suck me, dear?" he asks as Jane sucked his manhood with such pleasure. He started thrusting his dick into her mouth.

Aro thrusts his manhood upwards that every inch of his engorged member dissapeared into her mouth. Jane's eyes widended as he pulled out.

"Open your mouth, my dear..." the Volturi king orders and she abides. He guided the tip of his dick to her mouth.

"I'm cumming, my dear..."he said as he threw his head back as Jane was masaging his balls. He had unloaded his seed in her mouth.

"Do make sure i could still walk later..." Jane teases him as he laid her down the bed.

"I cant promise that, dear." he teases her as he propped her legs to his shoulder and entered her swiftly.

"Oooh, my dear. Fuck, Aro, you are so big!" Jane moans as he began thrusting inside her. Aro grabbed her breasts in relief.

"You are so tight, as always. Your pussy is dripping wet, my dear..." Aro leans in and kisses his future wife. He was still ramming his cock inside of her.

She had flipped him over and Jane rode his cock with such pleasure. The sight of Jane bouncing in his cock was a sight to see. He met her thrusts as he sat up to kiss her lips.

He bit her lip as both of them reached their climax at the same time. They both laid down on the bed. Jane laid in his arms.

"Thats enough for today. Save yourself for the honeymoon..." she teases as she nuzzles him.

"Dont worry, when i have you all to myself. I will fuck you until you cannot walk straight anymore."

"Just admit it that you are jealous,"Jane retorts playfully.

Aro raised an eyebrow at her.

" Me? Jealous? He can't even make you cum. Why would i be jealous if i can do that in a flick of a hand?"he teases her.

"Now how am i supposed to go back?" she asks.

"How about another round? I'm still up for another one." Aro said as he pried her legs apart and went on top of her.

His chambers were filled with their moans of pleasure once more.