Chapter 19 (A tad of Vikklan)

(Lachlans POV)
(Right after they meet Preston and Rob)
Hey Vikk? You know I love you? Yeah Lachy, I love you too, he says, pressing his lips softly to mine. I smile through the kiss. Can we go up to our room? Course we can Lachy. We walk upstairs hand in hand and flop down onto our bed. You wanna watch a movie? He questions. Sure bæ,I say with a small smile. He grins back and flips a movie on, cuddling into my chest. I peck him on the lips, but before I can pull away, he wraps his hands around my head, deepening the kiss as they tangle into my hair. I wrap my arms around his torso and flip us over so I'm on top of him. I love you Vikky. I say seductivly. I love you to Lachy. He says softly. I start sucking on his neck, causing him to moan. Lachlan stooooop~ he moans. You know you like it, I say, nibbling on his ear. Lachlaaaaan. What is it Vikky sticky? You can't have top all the time,he says, flipping us over so he's on top. Woah, since when is he so dominant?
\Smutt is bad/
(Mitch's POV)
Me and Jerome run towards the scream. When we got there Preston was on the floor behind Rob, his baby bump fairly obvious to passerby, while Rob had his claws out and his fangs bared at a hunter. Oh, what do we have here? A little lava mob and his boyfriend? The hunter teased. Jerome gets his axe out I get my sword. Jerome motions to one of the trees behind the hunter and I nod, we climb up the tree, and once we're right above the hunter he drops onto the guys shoulders, slicing his head clean off with a growl, Wow so hawt. Rob looks at us in surprise, not expecting the fight to go that quick, then spins around and scoops Preston into his arms. Thanks for the help guys, Rob said, clutching Preston tightly to his chest. Robby..... can't.... breath. Preston manages to get out. Sorry Preston, he said, loosening his grip on the lava mob. I just don't want to ever loose you. You won't, I promise Robbie, but for now, I don't think I'll be leaving the house for a while, you have noooo idea how tired I am. He groaned, causing us all to laugh. Mitch? Jerome said in a worried voice as we walked home behind le poofless couple. Yeah biggums? What is it? I ask, he sounds worried. Promise you won't ever leave my side, please. Of course I won't biggums, I love you, forever and always. I love you too Mitch, Forever and always.