Chapter 14

(Mitch's pov)
Taylor called me and Jerome down to dinner, saying she had to tell us something. When we got downstairs Taylor was super happy. So guys guess what! Me and Matt are dating! she said, almost shouting. That's great! Jerome exclaimed. So you actually told her! He says, turning to Matt. Yeah, I'm happy I did. Matt agreed. Well did you tell Mitch? Matt asked with a smirk. Well Jerome and I are dating, if that was what Jerome was supposed to tell me. Jerome turned red under his fur. Yeah, that's what I was supposed to tell you, well, did tell you. Yay! I said happily, wrapping my tail around Jerome, causing everyone to laugh.
(Time skip to during dinner)
As we were talking about nothing in particular, Adam and Ty came down stairs, Adam looked super happy and so did Ty. You guys ok? Taylor asked curiously. Yeah we're fine, Adam said and walked to the kitchen. Ty what's up ? I asked curiously. Its nothing, Ty assured, his tail swishing back and forth on the carpet. As Adam walked back in he tripped on Ty's tail, the glass of water he had, flying out of his hand onto Jeromes head. Adam! Jerome yelled angrily, while everyone else laughed. Soooo sorry fluffy, I tripped, Adam said between laughs. Jerome just sighed and... Shivered? Jerome, are you ok? I asked worriedly. Yeah biggums I'm fine...just.....cold. Taylor got a serious look on her face. Mitch go get Jerome dried off and warm,right now, she commanded, before she started sparkling. Well shit, she muttered, turning back into a cat. Seeing him shiver sent me over the edge, so I picked him up bridal style, ignoring his weak protests and brought him back to our room. I went and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and did my best to dry him off. So why did you get cold so easily? I asked. Baccas are terrible with water, I don't really know why, but we get cold really easily, and can get super sick super quick. He said, shivering again. Well let's get you warmed up then, I say, wrapping my arms around him, my tail curling slowly around his waist. Thanks biggums, he mumbles into my chest. I pulled him into bed and kiss his forehead lightly, slowly drifting off to sleep with him in my arms.
Thx for reading, don't forget to comment! Luv all u Benjas and Baccs!