23

LAST CHAPTER

The four laid on the floor, groaning in pain. They were hit by another jolt. "Maybe Caleb was right, playing the orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Melanie said as she groaned at the feeling.

They grew quiet once they heard the studio door opening.

"I...I know I already said this but...thank you, guys and Mel." Julie said. "You're welcome." Reggie said and the teen groaned. "Dude.." Luke said. "Seriously, Reg?" Melanie said to her brother.

Soon the light flickered on, and they stayed on the floor.

"Why are you here? I-I thought-" before she could say anything else they all got jolts too their chest making them groan.

"I though you crossed over. Why didn't you cross over?" Julie asked, beginning to panic. "I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Melanie said. "Point Caleb." Reggie said while leaning on the couch. "We wanted you to think that we crossed over, so we pretended to." Luke said. "We just...we had nowhere else to go." Luke added. Melanie grabbed the boys hand, resting her head on his shoulder. Luke squeezed her hand softly.

"We thought you'd go straight to bed." Reggie admitted. "Yeah, well, I knew she was gonna come out here, but nobody ever listens to me." Alex said. "Hey, I do." Melanie called and they chuckled softly, but got cut off by another jolt. They groaned in pain. Luke and Melanie hands left each other as their hands went to their stomachs, or chests.

"I-it's happening constantly now." Melanie groaned, her eyes watering again, trying to fight the pain.

"You have to save yourselves right now. Go join Caleb's club. Please. It's better than no existing at all. Please just go. Go! Poof out! Do something! Please. Do it for me." The girl pleaded while crying. "We're not going back there." Reggie said. Melanie stood up as she walked over to Julie. "No music is worth making, Julie, if we're not making it with you. No regrets. Julie you became my first ever friend who's a girl. And I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything." Melanie said as tears ran down her face. Julie looked at the girl with a smile while tears ran down her face she pulled Melanie into a hug, the girl instantly hugged her back.

"I love you guys." Julie said. Melanie smiled into the hug. "We love you too, Jules." She said. Julie then pulled away, Melanie soon felt light. "No out How can I feel you?" Julie asked. Melanie's eyes widened. "I-I don't know." Melanie said. Julie pulled the girl back into a tight hug. "I can feel you, Mel." Julie said in disbelief. Melanie laughed. "I feel stronger." The girl said. "Alex, Reggie, Luke, come." Julie called. The boys walked over to the girls and they hugged. They pulled away, smiling at each other. They looked up to see a glowing soft gold surround them.
I okay z a smile we
"I don't feel as weak anymore." Reggie said. "Yeah, me neither." Luke and Alex said in unison. "No that, you know, I was ever that weak." Alex added making them laugh softly.
They felt a slight tingle on their wrist before it started floating off of their skin, into the air.

"What do you think that means?" Julie asked. "I think the bands back." Luke said,  and they all smiled at each other. "You guys think we could try that hug thing one more time?" Alex asked, they chuckled lightly as they pulled each other into a hug.

They started jumping around, celebrating that they were able to play at the Orpheum. It was their dream, and now it was a success.

I'm─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Melanie and Luke sat at the beach, still in the outfits they performed in. It was dark, and empty with the lights and the moonlight being their only source of light.

Melanie ran her fingers through the sand and she looked over to Luke to see him already looking at her.

"We did it." Luke smiled at her and she smiled as she scooted closer to the boy, wrapping her arms around his arm. "We did. And the funniest part about it is that I was there. I never thought in a million years, that I would perform with you guys at the Orpheum." Melanie said and Luke smiled.

"Now here we are, under the moonlight in the clothes we performed in." Luke said and Melanie laughed. "This is peaceful. I love it here." Melanie said. Luke placed his fingers under the girls chin,  lifting the girls head up.

"There's only one thing that can make this day better." Luke said and Melanie raised her eyebrow. "And what's that?" She said with a soft laugh.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and her face flushed red. All the girl could do was nod. And with no hesitation Luke pressed his lips against the girls.

The two sat in the sand, under the moonlight. Sharing the best kiss they've ever had.

The end.

Not edited

LOVE THAT FOR THEM❤️