Chapter 21

Like a flashback of the past few weeks or some thoughts.

Don't ask, 💀.

I search some Gay shit movie to have some idea and men, I regret seeing that because all I see is a boy kissing another boy and I was like no men.

Written 10:50 a.m

August three

Thanks for 1.8 k reads, I honestly didn't expect that, it's just  less than a month and I'm not commenting on any stories I read so I was so shock.

Thank you.
_________

Chapter 21

        Eren actually accepted that he is the husband here, a few weeks ago when Mikasa was still in Marley. Mina keeps on guilt tripping him on how bad of a husband he is ,and he's actually guilty. Searching his memories , Mikasa seemed to be more understanding of him as days pass by and he felt like the shitiest person alive whenever he recalled that.

No matter how much he say that he is gay... There is a small part of his dark gay heart that has Mikasa's name engraved on it ever since they were little kids. He always had a soft spot for her, his friends notice that when they were in highschool.

Those times where in, Mikasa was ask on a date by some random boy and Eren always say that they have to study for their next quiz, project and some other lame excuses. Eren thought he is just protecting her as a fellow human, other people had other speculation.

Because girls should be protecting each other , he reasoned out to himself.

The way he look at her makes the other girls on the campus  of they're Shiganshina High school - who doesn't know that he is gay - jealous.

His friends even teased him for that saying that he likes Mikasa which he denied with a very high note every single time.

To prove them wrong - he didn't want to be humiliated by his friends and just go with peer pressure  - he ask Mikasa to be his date on their incoming prom.

The Dazzling and breathtaking appearance of his best friend Mikasa Ackerman stunned him that day, she was even more beautiful.

Like you would want to die just for her and humiliate yourself because she is extremely pretty and like a fragile glass on his hand, her beauty was just extraordinary.

There is a lot of beautiful girls in their school but he thought she is the prettiest and he forget to declare himself as the goddess of Beauty.

They dance with the slow music , holding her by the waist and looking straight to each other's eyes which seems to say a lot.
Mikasa had her most dazzling cute smile and a blush was on her face , he didn't know if that's because of make up but she look
very cute with it.

or maybe the time when they were on the beach for her Seventeenth birthday that was arrange by her dad and she was wearing a bikini  and the boys stares at her and he felt like separating their eyes from they're eye sockets. He gave her a swim suit cover up after that , wrapping the red scarf he gave her before when they are having a party one cold night at his parents household, which she complained at him about.

Because why would he wrap a scarf around her when the sun is so bright and hot!!?

He didn't know what to feel or how to react towards her and just straight up without consideration reject her before, he knew he hurt her and he want to punch himself for it.

He annalized himself and thought he might have a crush on his wife - a horrifying beautiful feeling - crush, he knew because he had a lot of crushes before who crash his heart with a hammer like a fragile glass when they decided to have a girlfriend and that's why he knew he had a crush on Mikasa.