Karl Jacobs

He ran through the halls, a security officer chasing not far behind.

Well, guess this wasn't an easy job. Karl thought as he kept running.

He ran into the room down the hall, finding himself in a huge part of the casino. He had to act quick.

Remembering he had a waiter uniform on, he grabbed the nearest tray and started "working" to cover up.

Honking hell, this was supposed to be easy. He thought to himself.

Karl's a hacker. He was sent to do this mission after whining about not being able to do anything fun anymore. And boy..
Did he think this was fun.

Karl smiled as he gave someone a drink, winking at them flirtatiously and giggling as he left. He may or may not have put some non-lethal amounts of poison in the drink to make that man's night a living hell, just for a bit of fun.

I should be out of here by now. He thought. This should've been a 3 hour thing, I should be gone by now.

He was sent to hack into the casino's systems and take their info. He planned to also make them lose tons of money, cause he thought it would be funny.

Well, that was before someone found him.

And that person seemed to have found him again, for when he looked around for an exit, a huge hand grabbed his shoulder.

"Gotcha."

He panicked slightly and decided he would just try his luck.

"What do you mean? And what's your name cutie? I wanna see you after my shift~"

Karl had to keep himself from gagging. This man was disgusting, he had seen him slap multiple women on the ass in just 3 hours and he was probably twice Karl's age.

"Your shift? I'm not fucking falling for that. The boss doesn't take thieves lightly. Lets go."

He dragged Karl by the arm over to the private gaming salon.

Men in tuxedos were everywhere, women in evening dresses, red wine glasses, and many games of poker and blackjack in leather seats and thousands, if not millions of dollars being bet on a game.

If only I had that type of money.. Karl thought to himself as the Guard dragged him.

"Boss, I've got the kid sneaking around back."

The boss silenced him with a single finger. Karl gulped as he saw the chair slowly turn..

Wait..

"Quackity?" Karl gasped, unable to believe who was in front of him.

"..Mike you can go." Quackity sighed as he gestured for Karl to come closer.

The guard left, leaving only Quackity and Karl in the office. Or so Karl thought.

Quackity grinned, getting up from behind his seat and tucking some of Karl's little tuffs of hair behind his ears. "How have you been, Karl Jacobs?"

Karl couldn't speak. The surprise was so sudden he couldn't believe it was one of his childhood friends right there in front of him.

"I would assume he's doing well if he tried to rob YOUR casino, Quackity." Another voice said from the other side of the room.

"Sapnap?"

"The one and only, baby."

"What the honk..I haven't seen you both in 5 years. You didn't even think to tell me you would be leaving?! NOT EVEN ONE THOUGHT?!"