His pointer and middle finger rub circles on my clit as I grab at the sheets.

God, thus feels so good. I never want him to stop- But he does.

Out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?"

He doesn't say anything but he quickly gets up. He almost looks frustrated.

He pulls my arms up so I'm sitting up on his bed and he lays down next to me before quickly pulling me onto him so I'm sitting on his face!

Oh my God. This is everything.

I'm kinda scared to actually rest all my weight on him, but he pulls down on my thighs so I'm really sitting on him.

His tongue must be magic.

"Ahh~ Adrien~!"

It's not long before he finishes me off and licks up all my cum.

"Adrien, that was so-"

He pushes me down on the bed.

"We're not done yet."

I want to make him feel good too.

"Kitty- Wait."

I stop him as he begins to trail his hand down me again.

"Do you wanna stop?"

I smirk.

"No- But I wanna make you feel good too.."

He bites his lip.

"Oh princess, you have no idea how good you make me feel without even touching me."

I bite my lip at his response.

"Then let me show you how good I can make you feel by touching you."

He grabs my wrists and pins them over my head.

"You're still not in charge. Do you understand? If you try something, I swear to God, I will not hesitate to spank you again."

I nod my head at him quickly.

"Get on your knees."

I get off the bed and get on me knees in front of him.

He unzips his jeans and takes them off before tossing them to the side.

He leaves his boxers on for me to take off so I do and I'm met with his hard cock.

I look up at him and he smiles.

"You don't have to, princess."

He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"No- I want to- I just want..."

I grab his hand and intertwine it with mine before using my free hand to
rub his length up and down causing him to lean his head back.

I move my head down and wrap my mouth around his hard cock. I bob my head up and down until I take all of him in my throat.

"Ohh~ Fuck Marinette~"

I squeeze his hand and he brings his other hand to my head and rubs his fingers in my hair.

"You feel so good."

His reactions make me go faster. I suck his dick, desperate to make him cum.

His playful gesture of his hand playing with my hair quickly turned around. He wasn't playing with my hair anymore, he was pulling on it and pushing my head down on his dick, making me gag.

"God, princess- You look so pretty down there."

His words are quickly taken over by moans as he bites his lip.

"I'm gonna c-cum, princess-"

Happily, I let him fuck my face until he finishes. After I lick up as much as I can, he pulls me up and wipes my face with his shirt and then throws it onto the floor.

He lays down horizontal on his bed and pulls me on top of him and rubs my back.

I'm exhausted. I can't take anything else.

"Are you ready, princess?"

"F-For what..?"

He quickly flips us over so he's on top and his knee is between my thighs.

"Take a guess."

He reaches over to his drawer and pulls out a condom.

Oh.