I do what he says.

"Count."

He spanks me with the wooden paddle 20 times and makes me count every single one of them.

Cries and whines filled his ears as my ass turns even redder than before.

After the last strike, he threw the paddle down and rubbed my ass to relive me of my pain. Barely.

"You're such a good girl, princess. Do you want anymore or have you had enough?"

He hugs me from behind as I collect myself. His voice is mocking and it makes me feel slightly embarrassed.

"Adrien."

He kisses my head.

"Yes love?"

I don't say anything else.

"So you want more then?"

I shake my head quickly as I turn around to face him.

"No- I can't-"

He pushed his body against mine, shoving me against the wall.

"Listen. If I want you to take more, you're going to take it. Do you understand?"

He's so hot, but it hurts so bad.

"I understand- I do."

I speak quickly. His face looks stern like he isn't messing around.

"Good."

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist before peppering kisses on my neck and cheek.

"Princess?"

I hold onto him tighter.

"Y-Yes?"

He lays me down on his bed and takes my breasts in his hands as he hovers over me.

"How can I make you feel good?"

He bites his lip like he's hungry for me.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you want me to do to you, Marinette?"

Eat my pussy.

"I- I don't know.."

He smirks as I look down at my body.

"Okay, well you think about it and I'll keep myself busy till then."

He leaves kisses down my body as he makes his way down to my belly button.

He teases my thighs with kisses and squeezes until I squirm at his touch.

He spreads my legs and rubs my clit with his thumb as he licks up my opening.

"Oh~"

He switches his thumb with his tongue and flicks my clit as he slowly pushes two fingers inside of me.

I bite my lip and arch my back as he curls his fingers inside of me.

He speeds everything up a bit causing me to moan his name.

"That's it, princess. You can finish whenever you're ready because you did so good with your punishment."

Thank God.

"T-Thank you-"

His tongue explores my pussy as his hands grabs at my hips. He pushes my legs down, trying to push his tongue deeper into me.