TC PT.3 + 18+

After the party all the Hinata simps wants to shag by the hot daddy. The next day, the coaches allow for them to have another day off. Most of the team when out for the day except Kuroo since he is ill in the morning. When it is lunch time, Kuroo decided to go to the cafeteria to eat. Since the cafeteria is empty and there is some food in the fridge so, he thought he can cook a simple meal for himself.

Kuroo POV:

When I arrived at the cafeteria to eat lunch. I saw Hinata shirtless while refilling his water. 

Kuroo mind 'Kitten do you want Daddy to suck you off or do you want me to devour you

Kuroo mind 'Kitten do you want Daddy to suck you off or do you want me to devour you...'.'Stop that' I shook my head but I feel myself blush and I have a boner. 

"Kitten what are you thinking?" whispered Hinata near my ear while touching my hard on.

Hinata POV:

I just finish refilling my water bottle when Kuroo came in to the cafeteria. He suddenly stops when he looks at me and started blushing. I could see his hard on so, I walk behind him and touch his boner and asked him.

I whisper to Kuroo while massaging his hard on "Kitten what are you thinking?"

"Mmmh Ngh You" moan out Kuroo

I ask Kuroo "What do you want daddy do"

"Aaah I want you to fu*k me" he moan

I carry Kuroo to my room and take off his clothes leaving him naked on my bed.

(Most of them have there own room)

"Play with yourself" I said in a commanding tone. He started to play with his cock and nipple while I took out some of the toys that I keep in my black pouch with some lube for him to prepare his ass. I took out my black handcuffs and a cock ring. I walk towards him and put the cock ring on his cock. 

"Pet I will not let you cum until I say so or there will be punishment" I ordered him and watch him whimpered

"Pet I will not let you cum until I say so or there will be punishment" I ordered him and watch him whimpered. "Y yes M master" whimpered Kuroo. "Good boy." I praised him and he moaned. I thought 'What a kinky pet'. "Get on all fours" I order him. Kuroo when to all fours with his head on the bed and I handcuff his hand to the bed. I enter my cock in his prep hole and I groan because it is sucking my cock in.

I push in until I am fully inside, I started to pull back and push in slowly to tease Kuroo. "Ngh Ahh M more Master" moaned Kuroo and I kiss, suck and making hickeys all around his body for everyone to see. Then I tease him few more times then I thrust in harder and faster until I hit his prostate. "Ahh T there M master M more " Shouted Kuroo as he feels. After few minutes he was about to cum but is being held back by the cock ring.  

"P please L let m me c come m mmaster" he whimpered. "Wait my little pet" I answered while thrust harder and faster. I am about to come so I took off the cock ring and ordered him to come. "Cum for me pet" I order, he shout "MASTER" and come on my chest and his stomach. I thrust 3 more times and come inside him. After the post organism finished we lay on the bed, I took off the handcuffs and kiss his lips before we sleep through the night. 

No One's POV:

At night everyone has returned to their dorm but they forget something or better yet someone. They are too tired to think so they sleep through the night. Everyone enjoy their time together especially Hinata and Kuroo. Kuroo will be having a lot of jealous glares from the simp and smirks from the manager and coach.

HOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAINING CAMP AND WHO IS NEXT 

COMMENT ME AND VOTE WHICH BOYS SHOULD BE NEXT:

ASAHI

NOYA

DAICHI

OIKAWA

KITA

TENDOU

USHIJIMA

OTHERS