**chapter 7**

**EL'S POV**
I woke up the next morning to the sound of the waves gently crashing against the shore and with the sun brightly shinning over me. harry has his arm tightly wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled into my neck.

Harry's grip became tighter as I squirmed and then a wave of nauseous hit me and quickly jumped out of the bed ignoring Harry's whimpers caused by me leaving the bed. As soon as I got to the waves I threw up not caring that I was naked and vomiting on a beach.

Soon I felt hands wrap around my hair holding it back and the other one rubbing my back.
"It's okay love, just let it all up" harry reassured me as I threw up once again.
i finally finished and turned around to Harry cuddling into him as he picked me up walking me over to the bed and slipping a white shirt and sweats over my head that he must of brought. He then got changed as well,grabbing his phone and ringing the driver to come get us and take us to a hospital.

"Harry, I don't want to go there" I groaned laying back down and resting my hands on the stomach in pain as the pain grew worse.

"You are going to a hospital and that's final, you are obviously in a lot of pain babe and I want to make sure your fine" he said picking up all our stuff and then coming over to me and collecting me into his hands as well.

**1 hour later**
"Babygirl, wake up were here" I heard as my eyes slowly opened. I had a fell asleep as soon as we got in car it was weird all I had been doing was eating, sleeping, vomiting and being very emotional but it hasn't even been that time of month again. WAIT omg it can't be, I can't be pregnant.

"Harry, I'm going to tell you this before we go in there but I think I know what's wrong" I said pausing for Harry to be prepared for this.

"Harry, I think I may be pregnant" I said with a frown but all Harry did was pick me up and kiss me in the car park in front of many people and paparazzi.

"That's brilliant, I love you so much" Harry said taking my hand and helping me through all the people to get into the hospital entrance.

"So your not angry??" I said in uncertainty

"No, not at all I have always wanted children" he said taking me up to the front desk to say that we were here as Harry had already booked an appointment with a doctor.

We walked into the waiting room after and waited for about ten minutes before I heard what I had been dreading most.

"Ellie hardwood?" A nurses voice questioned.

I got up with Harry and followed her down a secluded hallway and then into a room....

//this took me forever to right but anyways do you think she is pregnant??//